Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ETA on Carnival Ban Bug Victims?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ETA on Carnival Ban Bug Victims?

    New spikey carnival game got me and many others auto-banned.

    Gt Support is U S E L E S S. Everyone got the same copy/paste BS reply. They don’t acknowledge the bug and tell you to just wait out the ban.
    Anyone know if we ever getting unbanned before 60 days?

    EdIt: Karl Unicos post about the carnival bug has been deleted. With over 2,000 views, he decided to link 3 NSFW websites to see if mods would see. And i’m pretty sure they’ve seen it.
    Mods: Why aren’t mods doing anything about us?“Oh profanity links, 2,000+ views??? EASY DELETE”
    Last edited by Entertained; 04-25-2019, 05:36 PM.
    Avatar Made By K N Y T S


    IGN ; Gloakk | Level 86
    Discord ; Entertained#6875
    ༺SŦᗩƳ ᗴᑎŦᗴᖇŦᗩᎥᑎᗴᗪ༻


  • #2
    I got unbanned, and all it took was a little... "convincing"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Entertained View Post
      New spikey carnival game got me and many others auto-banned.

      Gt Support is U S E L E S S. Everyone got the same copy/paste BS reply. They don’t acknowledge the bug and tell you to just wait out the ban.
      Anyone know if we ever getting unbanned before 60 days?
      Useless af

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Entertained View Post
        New spikey carnival game got me and many others auto-banned.

        Gt Support is U S E L E S S. Everyone got the same copy/paste BS reply. They don’t acknowledge the bug and tell you to just wait out the ban.
        Anyone know if we ever getting unbanned before 60 days?
        OOOOOOOOF
        Click image for larger version

Name:	f52c98c4743efddbf6f32069b4fd4aba.png
Views:	2
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	6584560
        quitted gt
        discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
        my discord server
        add me on roblox

        sigpic
        humama hihih

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by XxGamerGT2xX View Post
          I got unbanned, and all it took was a little... "convincing"
          Bruh you did no convincing, you just got unbanned without notice for no reason. Your email was nothing convincing

          IGN: Chicadi
          EXP. Level: 56

          Comment


          • #6
            2% chance to get unbanned, just spam their emails 50 times.
            i'm still banned btw
            IGN: Satanicus
            Level: 44
            Goals: I have everything I need.

            Status: Alternate account got banned from a Carnival glitch!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BuffaloBom View Post
              OOOOOOOOF
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]216377[/ATTACH]
              Hi buffalobom why you changed your name to buffbom in growtopia and not changing your name in growtopia forum?
              Btw what happened to the carnival? I never play carnival games XD so I did not get banned
              Proudly Presenting my server
              Alliance Of Gamers
              This server is founded with the purpose of helping growtopians in the game also to link growtopians together.
              https://discord.gg/Qq23FHc

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by hugogamer709 View Post
                Hi buffalobom why you changed your name to buffbom in growtopia and not changing your name in growtopia forum?
                Btw what happened to the carnival? I never play carnival games XD so I did not get banned
                You cannot change your name here in forums XD, also about the carnival, players are being auto-banned by playing some of the Carnival Games, (ex. Spike Survival).
                IGN : Arcyte
                Level : 81/125

                sigpic

                𝖆𝖈𝖊

                Comment


                • #9



                  This staff is useless bruh
                  Avatar Made By K N Y T S


                  IGN ; Gloakk | Level 86
                  Discord ; Entertained#6875
                  ༺SŦᗩƳ ᗴᑎŦᗴᖇŦᗩᎥᑎᗴᗪ༻

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    GT support is doing their best, let's just stay positive here.
                    I'm 18 years old, technically been around since mid-2014, though I only started playing seriously in 2016. Currently on a soft-quit after losing motivation to play.
                    Discord: <SURF73>Ynfiniti#7373[/spoiler]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ynfiniti View Post
                      GT support is doing their best, let's just stay positive here.
                      Sure, but it’s literally been over a week and what do you know??
                      They still haven’t acknowledged it.
                      Avatar Made By K N Y T S


                      IGN ; Gloakk | Level 86
                      Discord ; Entertained#6875
                      ༺SŦᗩƳ ᗴᑎŦᗴᖇŦᗩᎥᑎᗴᗪ༻

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ynfiniti View Post
                        GT support is doing their best, let's just stay positive here.
                        If their 'best' is leaving us unfairly banned for over a week, without any notice, without any help, with other normal people saying that the mods are looking into the issue but the mods/devs fail to notify us, or even acknowledge there was an issue. I would not be surprised if every body here stays banned because the devs just think we're a bunch of hackers when were clearly not. I have not seen a dev reply to a bug's n glitch's thread for a long time, but the update discussions their all over.

                        If this is the 'best' these imbecilic, stupid devs have to offer, then by no means is their best good enough.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jacob1331 View Post
                          If their 'best' is leaving us unfairly banned for over a week, without any notice, without any help, with other normal people saying that the mods are looking into the issue but the mods/devs fail to notify us, or even acknowledge there was an issue. I would not be surprised if every body here stays banned because the devs just think we're a bunch of hackers when were clearly not. I have not seen a dev reply to a bug's n glitch's thread for a long time, but the update discussions their all over.

                          If this is the 'best' these imbecilic, stupid devs have to offer, then by no means is their best good enough.
                          They actually do reply to other bug threads.

                          IGN: Chicadi
                          EXP. Level: 56

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            they receive a thousand emails a day so shut up

                            RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

                            "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                            - Eleanor Roosevelt

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post
                              they receive a thousand emails a day so shut up
                              This is Ubisoft we're talking about, not only do I think they receive many more than a thousand emails a day I also expect them to atleast respond to a thread which has been top of bugs for a solid week now.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X