Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

about pristine anomarods

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • about pristine anomarods

    Hello, i would like to know how can i get refunded because i bought before the glitch was fixed 19 pristine bone saws and i would like to get refunded (it's still in my inventory)

  • #2
    Same here

    I need help refunding my gems. I bought 12 anomarods thinking I'll got anomarods but i got bonesaws instead. Help, its totally not worth it because bonesawsa are only 3500 gems

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ShyLux View Post
      I need help refunding my gems. I bought 12 anomarods thinking I'll got anomarods but i got bonesaws instead. Help, its totally not worth it because bonesawsa are only 3500 gems
      I checked gt wiki and they are 5k gems each.
      bored.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JianthePro View Post
        I checked gt wiki and they are 5k gems each.
        It was a glitch that took place on Friday, paying 5000 gems will give you a Bonesaw instead of a Rod + The bonesaw is only worth 3500 gems so... SKEEEEM
        Yep, its me. Your typical meme man who doesn't have a life.
        Anyways, have an addiction to sniffing glue. Nothing else, really.


        Add me on Steam, if you want:
        https://steamcommunity.com/id/zanelous

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mc. Zane View Post
          It was a glitch that took place on Friday, paying 5000 gems will give you a Bonesaw instead of a Rod + The bonesaw is only worth 3500 gems so... SKEEEEM
          Bruh read my reply properly.
          bored.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JianthePro View Post
            Bruh read my reply properly.
            They drop the price to 3500
            sigpic

            Comment

            Working...
            X