Originally posted by BluishPlays View Post
      Alrighty, Thanks again for helping.
      Anyways, Apa Khabar xD i am Malaysian too

No problem , have a nice day . Khabar baik , same here : ) #malaysiaboleh
      sigpic
      #MALAYSIABOLEH

Comment

Originally posted by NotAdministrator View Post
        Do you checked that your computer software are suitable for the new version of Growtopia? If isn't Growtopia will crash, that why!
        Bruhhhh that was literally the first thing i checked.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAdministrator View Post
          Do you checked that your computer software are suitable for the new version of Growtopia? If isn't Growtopia will crash, that why!
          Problem solved , it's just a connection problem . Not the version
          sigpic
          #MALAYSIABOLEH

Comment

Khabar aku pun kau ndak tanya ya. Gitu kau

Jk lul

Comment

Originally posted by anons View Post
              Problem solved , it's just a connection problem . Not the version
              sadly didn't works for me , but still appreciate for your help

Comment

*update* i'm desperate af now

Comment

sadly didn't works for me , but still appreciate for your help
                  Sorry to hear that , hope someone can help you with this
                  sigpic
                  #MALAYSIABOLEH

Comment

Clear game cache
                    • Do Window + R > Type "appdata" > Local > Growtopia > Clear the cache folder. Then try to update in-game again.
                      or
                      Originally posted by ByteCode View Post
                      Delete previous installation file and download newer one (different download location recommended).

Program Conflicts
                    • Running multiple programs on your computer at the same time takes up a lot of resources and can cause issues with game performance and possibly make the game crash or freeze. There may be conflicts with other programs. Try closing other programs or running a clean boot on your computer to stop any conflicting programs.

Corrupted Game Files Because of Antivirus
                    • If you are experiencing crashing / lag /stuck on update / loading, you may have one or more corrupted or outdated game files that are conflicting with the game. It can occur because antivirus automatically removes the game files. Try turn-off your antivirus, and reinstall growtopia again. (Alternative : run growtopiainstaller.exe with run as administrator).

Playing Growtopia with an alternative solution is using the platform (just for emergency, while waiting side support to fix it);
                    • if Growtopia does not run smoothly on Windows, then you can play it on Android, MAC, Emulator (Not illegal, but Growtopia don't support on emulators/simulators due to possible abuses and such.), etc.

Originally posted by anons View Post
                    Ok , I already found a way to fix this . Try to connect different wifi or get a hotspot from your friends .
                    I agree with it.

If this still doesn't work, then you must wait until the next update and try to do what others said. You can also send an email to the support or you can contact the support to solve your problem.
                    Last edited by KamuiVY; 06-10-2019, 04:58 PM. Reason: "edited"
                    - - - Data - - -
                    User : KamuiVY

sigpic

Comment

I'm really grateful to all who tried to help me , but mine problem is a tough one.
                      I've tried many solutions but didn't work for me. The progress constantly stuck when it reached 2/16 or 1/15Click image for larger version

Name:	BUGDUH.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	148.6 KB
ID:	6585966

Comment

I'm really grateful to all who tried to help me , but mine problem is a tough one.
                        I've tried many solutions but didn't work for me. The progress constantly stuck when it reached 2/16 or 1/15[ATTACH=CONFIG]219113[/ATTACH]
                        Try updating your PC to the latest software. If not try adding a new SSD
                        Im ded

Comment

Originally posted by OZMIUM View Post
                          Try updating your PC to the latest software. If not try adding a new SSD
                          i did tried to update my pc but maybe it just too old whichClick image for larger version

Name:	bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	186.1 KB
ID:	6585968 causes some issues sometimes

Comment

i did tried to update my pc but maybe it just too old which[ATTACH=CONFIG]219116[/ATTACH] causes some issues sometimes
                            Here :

1. Press Windows + R
                            2. Services.msc
                            3. Find Windows update
                            4. select automatic
                            5. Apply and OK
                            No More Signature

Comment

Originally posted by GabrielbjbGT View Post
                              Here :

1. Press Windows + R
                              2. Services.msc
                              3. Find Windows update
                              4. select automatic
                              5. Apply and OK
                              and restart the pc? cuz it not working

Comment

i did tried to update my pc but maybe it just too old causes some issues sometimes
                                I see.. maybe, your PC need to be upgraded (Windows 7 to Windows 10).
                                It's a little long to explain the steps. Uhh.. but is ok..
                                "I see the roblox icon on your desktop ._."

Follow this step :
                                1. Firstly, check your Windows has been activated or not. (Maybe, it needs to be activated)
                                2. Download and run the Media Creation tool.
                                3. Since you want to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10, select the "Upgrade this PC now" option and click next.
                                4. The files are now downloading, wait until the download is complete (Depending on your connection).
                                5. Once Windows 10 files have been downloaded to your system, they will be prepared for installation. You only need to do it as below.
                                6. (Skip this if you want, skipping them has no adverse effects) You will be asked if you want to search for updates or not, select searching for and downloading the updates will help smooth the upgrade process. If you decide to search for and download updates, it will take longer.
                                7. Click next.
                                8. Just, click next again.
                                9. Accept the license when it is prompted.
                                10. Click next.
                                11. You will be asked if you want to keep all your files and apps after the upgrade. Click the "Change what to keep" option (Adjust to your wish), If you’re looking to start fresh with no apps or files.
                                12. Click install.
                                13. Your PC will restart after it has finished copying files and you will move to the next step, "Installing features & drivers".
                                14. Then, you will get to the Configure Settings part.
                                15. Download growtopia again, on the official website.

Note : The advantages of Windows 10 are equipped with DirectX 12 which is already robust and optimized for for current hardware.

The other solution is..
                                (1) You should upgrade RAM.
                                (2) Upgrading the graphics card.
                                (3) Get a faster storage drive.
                                (4) Upgrading the processor.
                                (5) Upgrading software to improve performance.

Originally posted by KamuiVY View Post
                                If this still doesn't work, then you must wait until the next update and try to do what others said. You can also send an email to the support or you can contact the support to solve your problem.
                                - - - Data - - -
                                User : KamuiVY

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X