Growtopia not responding [SOLVED]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KamuiVY View Post
    I see.. maybe, your PC need to be upgraded (Windows 7 to Windows 10).
    It's a little long to explain the steps. Uhh.. but is ok..
    "I see the roblox icon on your desktop ._."

Follow this step :
    1. Firstly, check your Windows has been activated or not. (Maybe, it needs to be activated)
    2. Download and run the Media Creation tool.
    3. Since you want to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10, select the "Upgrade this PC now" option and click next.
    4. The files are now downloading, wait until the download is complete (Depending on your connection).
    5. Once Windows 10 files have been downloaded to your system, they will be prepared for installation. You only need to do it as below.
    6. (Skip this if you want, skipping them has no adverse effects) You will be asked if you want to search for updates or not, select searching for and downloading the updates will help smooth the upgrade process. If you decide to search for and download updates, it will take longer.
    7. Click next.
    8. Just, click next again.
    9. Accept the license when it is prompted.
    10. Click next.
    11. You will be asked if you want to keep all your files and apps after the upgrade. Click the "Change what to keep" option (Adjust to your wish), If you’re looking to start fresh with no apps or files.
    12. Click install.
    13. Your PC will restart after it has finished copying files and you will move to the next step, "Installing features & drivers".
    14. Then, you will get to the Configure Settings part.
    15. Download growtopia again, on the official website.

Note : The advantages of Windows 10 are equipped with DirectX 12 which is already robust and optimized for for current hardware.

The other solution is..
    (1) You should upgrade RAM.
    (2) Upgrading the graphics card.
    (3) Get a faster storage drive.
    (4) Upgrading the processor.
    (5) Upgrading software to improve performance.
    Really appriciate all the research you did for me , but isn't upgrading to win 10 costs money? or is it free to? i might need to wait for a while if it's required of spending money, by the way i never expected a pixel game need such good equipment to play xD anyways i have my own opinion of this all happens, but it is just my opinion. As you can see from the pic i think it happens because of the "items" file somehow encountered a loading failure something like that maybe, again it is just my opinion
    Click image for larger version

Name:	files.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	6585971

Comment

Originally posted by BluishPlays View Post
      Really appriciate all the research you did for me , but isn't upgrading to win 10 costs money? or is it free to? i might need to wait for a while if it's required of spending money, by the way i never expected a pixel game need such good equipment to play xD anyways i have my own opinion of this all happens, but it is just my opinion. As you can see from the pic i think it happens because of the "items" file somehow encountered a loading failure something like that maybe, again it is just my opinion
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]219120[/ATTACH]
      How to Activate Windows 7 for free (trial) :
      1. Hit ⊞ Windows and type “cmd” into the search bar.
      2. Right click the Command Prompt listing and select “Run as Administrator”.
      3. Enter “slmgr -rearm” into the command line and hit ↵ Enter.
      4. Restart your computer.
      5. Check your activation status. Hit ⊞ Win. Right-click on "Computer" and select “Properties”.

Note : This method will only allow you to do this a maximum of three times, for up to 90 days.

Source from : (https://www.wikihow.com/Activate-Win...-Without-a-Key), Try it..

Then, you can download "Media Creation Tool Windows 10", and install it.
      Last edited by KamuiVY; 06-11-2019, 04:19 PM. Reason: edited
      - - - Data - - -
      User : KamuiVY

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BluishPlays View Post
        and restart the pc? cuz it not working
        try this https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dri...es-solved/amp/
        No More Signature

Comment

Originally posted by GabrielbjbGT View Post
          thanks works!

- - - Updated - - -

Update: i have kinda updated my windows and rinstalled growtopia, but there is something weird which is the version has changed to 2.992 from 2.991 and the amount of new items was not same like last time, but yea still not respondingClick image for larger version

Name:	bug.png
Size:	198.6 KB
ID:	6586002 while updating

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	BUGDUH.PNG
Size:	282.6 KB
ID:	6586033
            ahhh i thought i can finally play it once again, disappointed but not surprised

Comment

i really hope mods see this and help me with it

Comment

*UPDATE* I FINALLY BE ABLE TO PLAY GT ONCE AGAIN ON MY PCClick image for larger version

Name:	OMGG.PNG
Size:	208.6 KB
ID:	6586052

Comment

Working...
                X