No announcement yet.

Sb not sending, but still taking gems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sb not sending, but still taking gems.

So I super broadcasted 3 times, buying password doors buying display boxes, and buying all wallpapers. And No one came not 1 person. So I was like weird and I shed the same thing again. Still no one came. So I did it again after reloading. And nothing no one came? But each time my gems were spent... lost around 60k gems... I then ironically sbed to see if anyone else had that problem and they did.
    Ubisoft Hamumu

Originally posted by UbiMumu View Post
    So I super broadcasted 3 times, buying password doors buying display boxes, and buying all wallpapers. And No one came not 1 person. So I was like weird and I shed the same thing again. Still no one came. So I did it again after reloading. And nothing no one came? But each time my gems were spent... lost around 60k gems... I then ironically sbed to see if anyone else had that problem and they did.
    I think it had to do with the words/colors you used. I've seen others saying sbs won't show if you used more than 3 colors - not really sure, though.
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Administrator at Growtopia Wikia since April 4, 2020
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    IG: @viju_gt

Comment

Pretty sure it was the word "password".

Words like "scammer" or xyz.com (basically a website ending with .com) would waste your gems too
      IGN: FeelSexy
      Previous names: ABRAKEGABRA, DrFare

19 year old from Singapore
      Pianist | Kickboxer | Business student

Originally posted by Satania
      It's either RNGesus loves you or RNGesus hates you.

Comment

Originally posted by Viju View Post
        I think it had to do with the words/colors you used. I've seen others saying sbs won't show if you used more than 3 colors - not really sure, though.
        ^^
        That seems to be the problem, last time I tried to sb with 3+ colors in the message, didn’t send, used 1 color and it sent. I was using a megaphone so nothing was used up. Only uses up gems I assume?

Looks like the bug is not being able to SB with 3+ colors in a message.

IGN: akaperkins
        Discord: perkins#6752
        Getting my first carnival ring in the September Carnival, hopefully it’s not Ring of Smithing lol
        I’m way more active in the game than I am on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by akaperkins View Post
          ^^
          That seems to be the problem, last time I tried to sb with 3+ colors in the message, didn’t send, used 1 color and it sent. I was using a megaphone so nothing was used up. Only uses up gems I assume?

Looks like the bug is not being able to SB with 3+ colors in a message.
          You can sb with more than 3+ colours, however, the issue is with the megaphone itself, since the `5 is a text colour consisting for pink/ purple. This text is only meant for mods throughout the server so when using a MEGAPHONE ONLY it does not allow players to use it. This is a VERY old glitch probs 1-3+Years that I remember.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by iBassss View Post
            You can sb with more than 3+ colours, however, the issue is with the megaphone itself, since the `5 is a text colour consisting for pink/ purple. This text is only meant for mods throughout the server so when using a MEGAPHONE ONLY it does not allow players to use it. This is a VERY old glitch probs 1-3+Years that I remember.
            Interesting, thanks for clearing that up.

To OP; most likely the problem was the word “password” was used, as said by abrakeabra.

IGN: akaperkins
            Discord: perkins#6752
            Getting my first carnival ring in the September Carnival, hopefully it’s not Ring of Smithing lol
            I’m way more active in the game than I am on the forums.

Comment

Ngl tHaT kinda sucks....
              Ubisoft Hamumu

Comment

Ah, Ubimumu.
                Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

My own message

I just said I'm Best

- - - Updated - - -

Yea,totally I guess

Comment

I think you got block or if it really didn't send, try gt support

Comment

Originally posted by iBassss View Post
                      He said gems were used up lmao
                      It's not the megaphone's fault

Comment

You might had the world Jammed! and you had /radio so you couldn't see your sb
                        Level: 68/125 ?
                        Stations: 4k/?
                        Chandelier Farms: 2/?
                        Focused Eyes: Yes
                        Golden Pickaxe: No 18/200
                        Main Worlds: RafailStation, RafailFtank

Comment

The super broadcast have a system that will filter illegal world such as “scamming,.com...” and rude words by not sending your super broaccast to anyone.
                          Using too much colors can sometimes lead to the same problem.
                          Here, you said the word “password” the system might have taken it illegal so it automatically removed your super broadcast. Try saying “ buy p door”.
                          Growid: AMyThicalX |Main world: AMyThicalX
                          Road To Legendary Title.
                          Youtuber and making a giveaway link: https://youtu.be/r4Q9lW1FszQ
                          Never ever trust anyone to avoid getting scammed!

Comment

Working...
                          X