Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AUTO BAN

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AUTO BAN

    Dear moderators/devs

    My friend (EvoFangPH) got ban because of his friend (TryBranch) said to him it was gonna be a cool glitch if he tries it

    the glitch is very simple

    He put waterfalls above the lava and put water on the waterfalls, my friend (EvoFangPH) just keep jumping in the water then he was banned
    Last edited by JericoCanja; 07-24-2019, 02:13 PM.

  • #2
    Refer to this thread here: Punished and you don’t know why

    Forums are not the best place to bring up a ban.

    EDIT: Now, if you’d like to report the issue itself, then this thread belongs in an entirely different sub forum.
    PS4 Player

    IG: xtrostargt
    PSN: xtrostar
    Discord: xtrostar#6213

    Comment


    • #3
      Best thing to do would be to e-mail support about this nda explain ot hem what happened. Make sure not to do this as the system apparently assumes that you are hacking when you are somewhat "standing" on lava.

      Someone here got autobanned too for doing that last time, so don't be the next victim.
      ~~~~ SixFace

      Important words to consider:

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by xtrostar View Post
        Refer to this thread here: Punished and you don’t know why

        Forums are not the best place to bring up a ban.

        EDIT: Now, if you’d like to report the issue itself, then this thread belongs in an entirely different sub forum.
        I think he just want to say that " beware of new auto ban glitch "

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by OofLimits View Post
          I think he just want to say that " beware of new auto ban glitch "
          “PLS help him mods or devs thank you”

          I saw this as something that he should get his friend to email support about.
          PS4 Player

          IG: xtrostargt
          PSN: xtrostar
          Discord: xtrostar#6213

          Comment


          • #6
            Yep my friend also fell onto the trap
            There is no knowledge that is not power.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JericoCanja View Post
              Dear moderators/devs

              My friend (EvoFangPH) got ban because of his friend (TryBranch) said to him it was gonna be a cool glitch if he tries it

              the glitch is very simple

              He put waterfalls above the lava and put water on the waterfalls, my friend (EvoFangPH) just keep jumping in the water then he was banned

              PLS help him mods or devs thank you
              I hate to do this but,

              This topic shouldn't be in the forums.
              Instead, contact support or message a mod/administrator privately to not tell the others to try it, only more people will try it and result in more bans.
              "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
              Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

              Alliances
              sigpic
              *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

              Comment


              • #8
                Hey,

                If you have any enquiries relating to account ban or in-app purchases etc. You might want to contact Growtopia support here. The forums is not a place to bring up Ban appeals and what not, don’t expect an instant reply from them, they get flooded with hundreds of emails everyday so kindly wait a couple hours or up to 1 day. Hopefully all goes well!
                Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
                Discord: Winwood#3315
                IG: Winwoodgt
                IGN: Winwood

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Winwood View Post
                  Hey,

                  If you have any enquiries relating to account ban or in-app purchases etc. You might want to contact Growtopia support here. The forums is not a place to bring up Ban appeals and what not, don’t expect an instant reply from them, they get flooded with hundreds of emails everyday so kindly wait a couple hours or up to 1 day. Hopefully all goes well!
                  Thank you so much, now I can contact support without any problems!
                  Suggestions:

                  Maximum Purchase personal setting

                  Suggestion box with many items

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Wrong subforum but just to update our team is already working on a fix for this issue.

                    Moving this thread.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      my Friend don't know any of it, He just wanted to play the game

                      - - - Updated - - -

                      also im sorry to you guys i already told my Friend to beware everytime and also he should be the one whos reporting it into the email

                      Thanks to all of you guys and beware of auto bans thank you

                      -JericoCanja

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
                        Wrong subforum but just to update our team is already working on a fix for this issue.

                        Moving this thread.
                        sInGlInG oUt Is IlIeGeL

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          AUTO BANNED ME RIP ME BUTT

                          Originally posted by JericoCanja View Post
                          Dear moderators/devs

                          My friend (EvoFangPH) got ban because of his friend (TryBranch) said to him it was gonna be a cool glitch if he tries it

                          the glitch is very simple

                          He put waterfalls above the lava and put water on the waterfalls, my friend (EvoFangPH) just keep jumping in the water then he was banned
                          Same Thing Happened And My GrowId Is Filets

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The devs will unban the players who got effected by this glitch in their support email. So contact the support.
                            I experience 3D Modeling and 2D Drawings.

                            IG: @raymondtran59

                            QUACK!

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              To NekoRei

                              Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
                              Wrong subforum but just to update our team is already working on a fix for this issue.

                              Moving this thread.
                              Thanks NekoRei And Soon After I Know You Guys Are Busy Try to Help the people that got banned such as me FiLeTs! Thanks!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X