• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filets
    replied
    To NekoRei

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
    Wrong subforum but just to update our team is already working on a fix for this issue.

Moving this thread.
    Thanks NekoRei And Soon After I Know You Guys Are Busy Try to Help the people that got banned such as me FiLeTs! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ButtCry99 GT
    replied
    The devs will unban the players who got effected by this glitch in their support email. So contact the support.

Leave a comment:

• Filets
    replied
    AUTO BANNED ME RIP ME BUTT

Originally posted by JericoCanja View Post
    Dear moderators/devs

My friend (EvoFangPH) got ban because of his friend (TryBranch) said to him it was gonna be a cool glitch if he tries it

the glitch is very simple

He put waterfalls above the lava and put water on the waterfalls, my friend (EvoFangPH) just keep jumping in the water then he was banned
    Same Thing Happened And My GrowId Is Filets

Leave a comment:

• [Rumors]
    replied
    Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
    Wrong subforum but just to update our team is already working on a fix for this issue.

Moving this thread.
    sInGlInG oUt Is IlIeGeL

Leave a comment:

• JericoCanja
    replied
    my Friend don't know any of it, He just wanted to play the game

- - - Updated - - -

also im sorry to you guys i already told my Friend to beware everytime and also he should be the one whos reporting it into the email

Thanks to all of you guys and beware of auto bans thank you

-JericoCanja

Leave a comment:

• NekoRei
    replied

Moving this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Corrects
    replied
    Originally posted by Winwood View Post
    Hey,

If you have any enquiries relating to account ban or in-app purchases etc. You might want to contact Growtopia support here. The forums is not a place to bring up Ban appeals and what not, don’t expect an instant reply from them, they get flooded with hundreds of emails everyday so kindly wait a couple hours or up to 1 day. Hopefully all goes well!
    Thank you so much, now I can contact support without any problems!

Leave a comment:

• Winwood
    replied
    Hey,

If you have any enquiries relating to account ban or in-app purchases etc. You might want to contact Growtopia support here. The forums is not a place to bring up Ban appeals and what not, don’t expect an instant reply from them, they get flooded with hundreds of emails everyday so kindly wait a couple hours or up to 1 day. Hopefully all goes well!

Leave a comment:

• NotTheCat
    replied
    Originally posted by JericoCanja View Post
    Dear moderators/devs

My friend (EvoFangPH) got ban because of his friend (TryBranch) said to him it was gonna be a cool glitch if he tries it

He put waterfalls above the lava and put water on the waterfalls, my friend (EvoFangPH) just keep jumping in the water then he was banned

PLS help him mods or devs thank you
    I hate to do this but,

This topic shouldn't be in the forums.
    Instead, contact support or message a mod/administrator privately to not tell the others to try it, only more people will try it and result in more bans.

Leave a comment:

• FortuneKhaki
    replied
    Yep my friend also fell onto the trap

Leave a comment:

• xtrostar
    replied
    Originally posted by OofLimits View Post
    I think he just want to say that " beware of new auto ban glitch "
    “PLS help him mods or devs thank you”

I saw this as something that he should get his friend to email support about.

Leave a comment:

• OofLimits
    replied
    Originally posted by xtrostar View Post
    Refer to this thread here: Punished and you don’t know why

Forums are not the best place to bring up a ban.

EDIT: Now, if you’d like to report the issue itself, then this thread belongs in an entirely different sub forum.
    I think he just want to say that " beware of new auto ban glitch "

Leave a comment:

• SixFace
    replied
    Best thing to do would be to e-mail support about this nda explain ot hem what happened. Make sure not to do this as the system apparently assumes that you are hacking when you are somewhat "standing" on lava.

Someone here got autobanned too for doing that last time, so don't be the next victim.

Leave a comment:

• xtrostar
    replied
    Refer to this thread here: Punished and you don’t know why

Forums are not the best place to bring up a ban.

EDIT: Now, if you’d like to report the issue itself, then this thread belongs in an entirely different sub forum.

Leave a comment:

• JericoCanja
    started a topic AUTO BAN

AUTO BAN

Dear moderators/devs

Last edited by JericoCanja; 07-24-2019, 02:13 PM.
Working...
X