Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major Crashing bug...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Major Crashing bug...

    Okay. So my guild world bluemoonguild crashes people. If more then one person is there. So the person who just entered won’t crash. But the person there before them will.
    IGN:YandereDemon
    Originally posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today
    sigpic
    ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ
    Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG
    That Mexican pepper thingie

    10 chars

  • #2
    Hey!

    Sorry about your crash, can you provide me with more details?

    How many players were in the world when it crashed?

    What were the players (the ones already in the world) doing? What items were you guys wearing?

    Which device were you using?

    It would help if you can provide us with any detail regarding this so that we can look into this.

    Thanks,

    Comment


    • #3
      Did u find a solution?

      Originally posted by Ilikecats View Post
      Okay. So my guild world bluemoonguild crashes people. If more then one person is there. So the person who just entered won’t crash. But the person there before them will.
      I also went to my guild home then the crash happend im also the guild leader.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Gallifreyo View Post
        Hey!

        Sorry about your crash, can you provide me with more details?

        How many players were in the world when it crashed?

        What were the players (the ones already in the world) doing? What items were you guys wearing?

        Which device were you using?

        It would help if you can provide us with any detail regarding this so that we can look into this.

        Thanks,
        My leader is not able to log on Growtopia. When he try’s everyone in the world crash’s. We was about 6 people and we game crashed when the leader tryed to log on.

        Leader was wearing (a Legendary robot, ancestral blue level 5, ninja mask, star captain hat) I hope this glitch will fix pretty soon.

        Comment


        • #5
          The guild world are the main problem!

          Originally posted by PsychoPath- View Post
          My leader is not able to log on Growtopia. When he try’s everyone in the world crash’s. We was about 6 people and we game crashed when the leader tryed to log on.

          Leader was wearing (a Legendary robot, ancestral blue level 5, ninja mask, star captain hat) I hope this glitch will fix pretty soon.
          If u somehow got out of this glitch stay out of the guild world its dangerous!

          Comment


          • #6
            Im facing the same issue. Im the guild leader and tried to go to my guild home and crashed as well. Tried to log on 3 different devices yet none worked

            Comment


            • #7
              Me too, if i try go guild home, game crash.

              - - - Updated - - -

              Now i can't go in game at all!!!!! Fix this and pls change my current location! My game crash if i try log in and that is cause my last location was guild home (QueensGuild) My id: QueenChloeGt

              Comment


              • #8
                me as well. i have problems getting into my own guild world. now i cannot access the game without the app crashing. i m guild leader.

                - - - Updated - - -

                i have tried from my handphone on android n from ipad. both apps crash
                Fireball116
                Owner of:
                BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
                WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
                BUYPOTIONS
                Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by fireball116 View Post
                  me as well. i have problems getting into my own guild world. now i cannot access the game without the app crashing. i m guild leader.

                  - - - Updated - - -

                  i have tried from my handphone on android n from ipad. both apps crash
                  I removed whole gt and downloaded back and got back in game. I'm guild leader too.
                  And now i'm super scared, wont go in guild home before they fix this

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                    I removed whole gt and downloaded back and got back in game. I'm guild leader too.
                    And now i'm super scared, wont go in guild home before they fix this

                    Doesnt work for me

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Server restart Will be fixed soon i guess

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by tedi2701 View Post
                        Doesnt work for me
                        i removed all game files what i found (manually) and uninstalled game, to make sure there is nothing left

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Guys dont worry the server are under maintaince

                          Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                          i removed all game files what i found (manually) and uninstalled game, to make sure there is nothing left
                          I think they Will solve this issue soon as possible.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Ayeee they fixed it

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              yea! ty!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X