Etherboard's position is way too high

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorNicK View Post
    It also happens to not be worth the 12-15 dls. More and more will start to appear soon enough just like EZCook's sponsor item. The economy is unstable because of new items coming into the scene like this. This also happens to be a new design of a growboard, and this will never be as good as the Rushboard. Ubisoft has to stop creating boards, don't we have enough at this point?
    Okay but this is completely irrelevant to the problem.

Bump.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorNicK View Post
      It also happens to not be worth the 12-15 dls. More and more will start to appear soon enough just like EZCook's sponsor item. The economy is unstable because of new items coming into the scene like this. This also happens to be a new design of a growboard, and this will never be as good as the Rushboard. Ubisoft has to stop creating boards, don't we have enough at this point?
      Not counting the rushboard (because it’s a mod item) and the skateboard (because its not like a floating board) we have 3 boards in game. We needed a new one anyway, it’s been a while since we got one.
      In Game Name: TheArctic
      Main World: THEARCTIC
      Winner of the 2020 KYDERBY world building contest!
      Achieved Legendary Robot on April 26th, 2020!
      Credits for my avatar go to Oscur

Comment

:< .
        A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
        Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
        IGN: TK69
        Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Comment

Originally posted by MadameZ View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]223240[/ATTACH]

As you can see, the Etherboard's position is too high compared to the other hoverboards. Since the shoes of the item is put directly on to the board, the positioning just looks odd and makes the Growtopian look really short. Try wearing this with nightking too. The cape completely covers the hoverboard section of the board.

Since the Etherboard is two pixels higher than the Growboard, the simple solution would be to
          1.) lower the Etherboard's position by 2 pixels (adjusted manually in coordinates, not spritesheet) and ignore the fact that it will go into the blocks below
          or
          2.) raise the growtopian by 2 pixels so that it can be a standard Growtopian height on the board.
          I haven't seen much of the Etherboard in game, but if I am not mistaken, wouldn't the raising of the board be to accommodate the effect produced while moving?
          Hello! I am SamWOW

I am dedicated to doing what ever it takes to better the Growtopia community.

CONTACT ME!
          IG: @samwowgt
          Discord: SamWOW#8217
          World: SAMWOW!

Comment

Here's a bump, I guess.
            IGN: MadameZ

Comment

Bump from a future buyer
              IGN: Emblazon

Joined Growtopia: July 25th, 2014
              Main World: EMBLAZON