Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not stolen i saw video u sold name...

Comment

Originally posted by kpnicko View Post
      Its not stolen i saw video u sold name...
      He didn't sell it all mate , there's a mod has changed his name .

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MineDeath View Post
      Your name actually got changed because 420 is a direct reference drugs, and therefore is classified as inappropriate. Oh yea and another thing, NoBuenoPorFavor is Spanish for NotGoodPlease.
      I guess that was merely the moderators giving you a clue that your name isn't very appropriate .

Besides, I'm preety sure that selling in game usernames are against the rules.
      Since when selling username are against the rules ? Can you provide the details of it here
      sigpic
      #MALAYSIABOLEH

Comment

Your name actually got changed because 420 is a direct reference drugs, and therefore is classified as inappropriate. Oh yea and another thing, NoBuenoPorFavor is Spanish for NotGoodPlease.
        I guess that was merely the moderators giving you a clue that your name isn't very appropriate .

No, selling usernames isn’t against the rules in-fact selling GrowIds(accounts) is illegal.
        Growid: AMyThicalX |Main world: AMyThicalX
        Road To Legendary Title.
        Youtuber and making a giveaway link: https://youtu.be/r4Q9lW1FszQ
        Never ever trust anyone to avoid getting scammed!

Comment

Nope, selling in game names was never illegal since the beginning of Growtopia. A lot of moderators and well known players have been doing middle man services since day one. But on the other hand, selling accounts has always been against the rules.
          Last edited by 7075; 08-27-2019, 06:30 PM.
          Confidence is the key. If you do not believe in yourself, NOBODY will.

Comment

Why did i see video on Ig u selling the username?
            IGN : TTTZ
            IG : TTTZ_GT
            Discord : TTTZ#3597

Comment

And now he's banned from forums for trying to get his lifes work back, SELLING USERNAMES IS NOT AGAINST THE RULES, selling accounts its..

Mods dont even know /rules lmfao, well time for them to read.

Comment

Working...
              X