This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods stole my username “420” worth 800 dls

This morning i woke up, i turned on my pc, i went to growtopia and boom, i dont have username anymore, instead i have NoBuenoPorFavor. I was offered 800 dls legit for this username. Now i lost it. Im about to quit this game if i wont get it back. And who’s fault? Mods. Please fix this

1 keyword: rip
    I experience 3D Modeling and 2D Drawings.

IG: @raymondtran59

QUACK!

sigpic

Comment

Looks like admins deleted peoples replies to make themselves look better lol

Comment

Originally posted by 420 Official View Post
        This morning i woke up, i turned on my pc, i went to growtopia and boom, i dont have username anymore, instead i have NoBuenoPorFavor. I was offered 800 dls legit for this username. Now i lost it. Im about to quit this game if i wont get it back. And who’s fault? Mods. Please fix this

Have you ever tried to email support?
        WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

The name is too high thats why its fine to them HAHAHAHAHAHA RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
            Looks like admins deleted peoples replies to make themselves look better lol
            Now that is a conspiracy :3
            LetsGo

Comment

Actually thought that a new topic was made about this whole situation once more. Didn't think that my reply was that bad that had to be deleted for some reasons. I guess the best way to deal with this whole situation would be to contact the support desk to get this problem solved. You can find links provided below for your device that you are currently using to contact them:

PC: https://support.ubi.com/en-US
              IOS or Android: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847
              Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
              LEVEL: 73
              WORLD: PUNCHASGT
              YT: Puchy
              Instagram: puchy_gg
              Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

It was probably a hacker. A moderator would definely not do that.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

This is unforgivable! WHY 420 OUT OF ALL NAMES?!
                  ~Chemmie
                  Discord: Chemmie #7714

Comment

So, they take your name away but why does the world "420" is still there and not nuked?
                    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

You do realise, that they gave you a hint with your new username?

I don't see, why is no bueno
                      sigpic

growsdfmovie - june 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Tangramboy View Post
                        You do realise, that they gave you a hint with your new username?

I don't see, why is no bueno
                        420 itself doesn’t always refer to weed in fact it’s just the time some kids smoked it at the back of a highschool

Comment

Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
                          420 itself doesn’t always refer to weed in fact it’s just the time some kids smoked it at the back of a highschool
                          Wait What.

Also, they should at least compensate for your loss...
                          Cheap Stuff in THANOS

I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

Comment

Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
                            So, they take your name away but why does the world "420" is still there and not nuked?
                            Well, think of it this way: who would go to the world, 420? It's better with people having their own preference to go to the world or not rather than seeing a player walking around with that name; you can't unsee it once seen.

Also, if anyone is wondering why the O.P.'s name is '420 Official' and it is not changed yet, well, no kid would just sign up to a forum. Lastly, this is a duped thread. I thought someone deleted the messages but there's also the same thread posted by the same forumer.

Comment

Your name actually got changed because 420 is a direct reference drugs, and therefore is classified as inappropriate. Oh yea and another thing, NoBuenoPorFavor is Spanish for NotGoodPlease.
                              I guess that was merely the moderators giving you a clue that your name isn't very appropriate .

Besides, I'm preety sure that selling in game usernames are against the rules.
                              IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
                              Instagram Link!
                              Discord:
                              Discord Link!

Comment

Working...
                              X