Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glitch

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Glitch

    Well I was in growtopia today and (Someone) was abusing a glitch that involes a seed that doesn't plant. He won't tell me so I carnt really explain to get the glitch fixed. Mods/devs please look into this.

    Many thx Crispy
    Last edited by CrispyKiwi; 09-08-2019, 04:25 AM.

  • #2
    ... what?
    Level 125/125 (Done!! )

    Owner of SELLSB
    Leader of Raven :3


    If you want to get in touch:

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks for letting us know about this glitch - hopefully it will be seen by somebody who can look into it.

      For future reference, singling out isn't allowed on the forums (calling somebody out by name). You can read the full Growtopian Code here.
      IGN: Cloverlord
      Current level: 111
      Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
      Instagram: @cloverlordgt
      My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.
      Looking for perfect fish? Visit CLOAQUARIUM!
      WIP Garbaway Discord server: https://discord.gg/mNDndHM

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cloverlord View Post
        Thanks for letting us know about this glitch - hopefully it will be seen by somebody who can look into it.

        For future reference, singling out isn't allowed on the forums (calling somebody out by name). You can read the full Growtopian Code here.
        Oooo shoot I'm sorry

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ThicketGT View Post
          Oooo shoot I'm sorry
          Considering that you are new to the forums, I wouldn't worry too much about it -- just do your best not to let it happen again. You can still edit your original post and remove the players' name.

          Here's how you can do that:
          IGN: Cloverlord
          Current level: 111
          Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
          Instagram: @cloverlordgt
          My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.
          Looking for perfect fish? Visit CLOAQUARIUM!
          WIP Garbaway Discord server: https://discord.gg/mNDndHM

          Comment


          • #6
            They are going to need more details about the glitch to look into it further. Tho you can not give it, there is probably someone else.
            IGN: SydeEvil
            Discord: SydeEvil#2924

            Comment


            • #7
              This is actually known glitch. It's done with a Cheat engine, it's a visual glitch and can't really be patched.
              Discord: Recheh#0001
              Instagram: RechehPW

              "insert a deep quote here"

              Comment


              • #8
                A screenshot or a video of this glitch would be helpful actually. But yes more details about this glitch could aid us in getting this glitch fixed.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
                  A screenshot or a video of this glitch would be helpful actually. But yes more details about this glitch could aid us in getting this glitch fixed.
                  The thing is the guy won't tell me because he's told me he's scared of being banned!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Cloverlord View Post
                    Thanks for letting us know about this glitch - hopefully it will be seen by somebody who can look into it.

                    For future reference, singling out isn't allowed on the forums (calling somebody out by name). You can read the full Growtopian Code here.
                    plz lul...

                    - - - Updated - - -

                    Originally posted by ThicketGT View Post
                    The thing is the guy won't tell me because he's told me he's scared of being banned!!!!!
                    There's a hack that does similair to what you described, doesn't harm the game and has been here for years..

                    The guy is just a troll

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Recheh View Post
                      This is actually known glitch. It's done with a Cheat engine, it's a visual glitch and can't really be patched.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	DpQ9YJl.png
Views:	2
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	6590256

                      It CAN be patched. Allowing any server software to accept invalid input from any client software is BAD programming practice. It may be excused being only a "visual glitch", but it is not unpatchable.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by PlasmaStar View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]224311[/ATTACH]

                        It CAN be patched. Allowing any server software to accept invalid input from any client software is BAD programming practice. It may be excused being only a "visual glitch", but it is not unpatchable.
                        oof why u gotta do him like dat 😂😂😂

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X