Is this a bug or am I just stupid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a bug or am I just stupid?

So, I recently tried to buy some surge tools, I bought 40 Packs at once, Once I gained control of the world an account spawned in the dirt blocks where the surg tools were and collected all but the pins. I have no idea if this is the tp glitch or something else.
    So yeah, also that’s why lopysurg will never be stocked again.

Yes I am 100% Sure that the surg tools were covered.
    Cheap Stuff in THANOS

I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

Sounds like some sort of glitch.

Comment

Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
      Sounds like some sort of glitch.
      Yeah this glitch concerns me since I can’t buy anything in bulk until I hear conformation that it is fixed.
      Cheap Stuff in THANOS

Comment

Glitch

So it probably is just a glitch but try not to tell too many people because Ubisoft doesn't want people exploiting game glitches to everyone. I would probably message Ubisoft about this.
        IGN: Flameskin

Comment

So, how did you know it was blocked?(just a confirmation rather than me doubting)

When the person who is supposedly a hacker took the surgery tools, there was still dirt there? OR did the block change to a different block.

IF it was the 2nd(where it seemed the dirt block turned into a pathway marker), it could be from block glue.
          They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Malware View Post
            So, how did you know it was blocked?(just a confirmation rather than me doubting)

When the person who is supposedly a hacker took the surgery tools, there was still dirt there? OR did the block change to a different block.

IF it was the 2nd(where it seemed the dirt block turned into a pathway marker), it could be from block glue.
            Please explain how this works for the block glue for future reference,

but what happened was when I broke the block (I was walking into the block while breaking which is how I know that a solid block was in place.) I found only 1 of each other tools and 200 pins, while on the growscan before it clearly showed 200 for each tool, I did check with my own growscan to see if it had been hidden somewhere else, it had not, how the actual heck did those tools get removed, I also checked on the grow scan for pathfinders and doors, none were present...

I will admit before collecting I did leave the world for one second to drop off some extra stits in my inv, when I came back I saw someone teleport into the dirt block and die and leave. Also afterwards there was no residue from any block glue.
            Cheap Stuff in THANOS

Comment

I just figured out how this worked, so at all times there were 1 of all the other tools and 200 of pins on top, however to use they scan the owner did have the tools in the world, just dropped somewhere else, when the owner was receiving the the key and removing the growscan at some point between then an account must have collected the extra tools, without doors or path markers, the “Account in the block” Must have been a bluff by the scammer to throw the real root of the scam off.
              Cheap Stuff in THANOS

Comment

There's a scam where people create a door at the top of the world and also a glitch/hack (patched? idk) where someone would respawn and appear to be at the white door, but by position still be at the place he respawned from and therefore be able to pick stuff up.

When buying packs it's good practice to check all house entrances on whether they're public, build a dirt wall around the goodies and /kickall.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLixx View Post
                  There's a scam where people create a door at the top of the world and also a glitch/hack (patched? idk) where someone would respawn and appear to be at the white door, but by position still be at the place he respawned from and therefore be able to pick stuff up.

When buying packs it's good practice to check all house entrances on whether they're public, build a dirt wall around the goodies and /kickall.
                  The thing is, I did do all of this and somehow I still got scammed .-.
                  Cheap Stuff in THANOS

Comment

The kick & pull teleportation glitch?

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                    https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

Originally posted by Lopyhupis View Post
                      The thing is, I did do all of this and somehow I still got scammed .-.
                      Was there anything else? Like extractor dynamo? If i do world trade, with items, i ask them drop all in different spot. I never trust on only scan. I want see all and so should all do. And i check all blocks too. So if scan wont show world blocks then i want owner change settings so i can see blocks too.
                      Level: 125
                      Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                      My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                      Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                      Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                      How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Alixity
                        what does extractor dynamo do?
                        Scammer can first drop all stuff, then search with scanner and then take items away with dynamo and scanner shows still that all are there, even they arent. Idk is this fixed or not, but if not, then never ever buy items what are dropped in world, if you see dynamo there. And how to reset scanner? Just drop one dirt block in world and that resets scan and now if search again with scan, it will show what there is for real. But, hope this issue is already fixed.
                        Level: 125
                        Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                        My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                        Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                        Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                        How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                          Scammer can first drop all stuff, then search with scanner and then take items away with dynamo and scanner shows still that all are there, even they arent. Idk is this fixed or not, but if not, then never ever buy items what are dropped in world, if you see dynamo there. And how to reset scanner? Just drop one dirt block in world and that resets scan and now if search again with scan, it will show what there is for real. But, hope this issue is already fixed.
                          There was no dynamo, and I did ask him to place the growscan back after he broke it to check one more time, I’m pretty sure what happened was that the surg tools were literally just dropped out of view, probably in the bottom of the world where you can hide an alt without seeing the name when entering, however when I entered it did say “Lopyhuis Entered One Other(s) Here” so I have literally no idea how this worked...

Still not going to buy in bulk till I have any idea what this scam is...
                          Cheap Stuff in THANOS

Comment

Originally posted by Lopyhupis View Post
                            There was no dynamo, and I did ask him to place the growscan back after he broke it to check one more time, I’m pretty sure what happened was that the surg tools were literally just dropped out of view, probably in the bottom of the world where you can hide an alt without seeing the name when entering, however when I entered it did say “Lopyhuis Entered One Other(s) Here” so I have literally no idea how this worked...

Still not going to buy in bulk till I have any idea what this scam is...
                            Did you break the blocks which the surgery tools were dropped in? Was there someone at the white door while you were doing the trade? If so, was that the person outside? If its a yes to all of those questions, I'm 99% sure its a glitch where you kick someone and pull while they are respawning so it looks like they are on the white door, but they are actually outside. Its a old glitch that hasn't been patched for some reason.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                            ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                            ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                            https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

Working...
                            X