Requesting for Growid's signed with email error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting for Growid's signed with email error

When I request all the GrowID signed with my email, it says complete, but I get no email at all

Maybe check your information?

Originally posted by Notrius View Post
    When I request all the GrowID signed with my email, it says complete, but I get no email at all
    Maybe you put the wrong emails or wrong letters in it.
    Cheers!

sigpic

Comment

Re

But if it was wrong, why would it say that it sent an email? And i typed it correctly. Its a short and simple email as well, so hard to type wrong

Comment

But if it was wrong, why would it say that it sent an email? And i typed it correctly. Its a short and simple email as well, so hard to type wrong
        Did you check the spam folder? This probably has to do something with the support change but that was months ago and I haven't heard any problems since
        IGN: SydeEvil
        Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

Oh I think I know now.

Have you check inside trash mail, some of the mail might end up there.
          Cheers!

sigpic

Comment

Mabye your checking in the wrong area. Also sometimes, Gmail may register the support messages as a direct spam, so it would be a good idea to take a quick look into your spam folder aswell.
            IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
            Instagram Link!
            Discord:
            Discord Link!

Comment

Working...
            X