Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Merged] 2.997 Issues - Report Here

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi Poxeh,

    Originally posted by Poxeh View Post
    I reinstalled growtopia and it works now.
    We're glad this is working for you now! If you have more info you can share to help players, we are going to take a look though.

    ~ Baskerville

    Comment


    • Hi all,

      Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we're going to take a look at the reported issue.

      ~ Baskerville

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Baskerville View Post
        Hi all,

        The sound issues that you all reported are currently investigated, don't worry we're going to take a look at the issue as soon as we can.

        ~ Baskerville
        how about fps? 30fps makes game hard to watch. It is super heavy for eyes when all goes blurry when i move. Eye try fix this view and make it back to sharp and that causes migraine for me. Game should run smoothly not like this. On phone it doesn't affect so much put on pc, i zoom out always and then all vibrating and flashing when i move. And no, i won't start play on phone, haven't ever done it and wont start now either. Yesterday it was still 50-60 frame per second (before i updated) and all was smooth, now highest is 32fps.
        Level: 125
        Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
        My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
        Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
        Instagram: QueenChloeGT
        How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

        Comment


        • Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
          how about fps? 30fps makes game hard to watch. It is super heavy for eyes when all goes blurry when i move. Eye try fix this view and make it back to sharp and that causes migraine for me. Game should run smoothly not like this. On phone it doesn't affect so much put on pc, i zoom out always and then all vibrating and flashing when i move. And no, i won't start play on phone, haven't ever done it and wont start now either. Yesterday it was still 50-60 frame per second (before i updated) and all was smooth, now highest is 32fps.
          We are not neglecting any issues , and again thanks for sharing all these they are valuable feedbacks.
          - First, we are making sure we fix the crashes
          - Then we start with fps, sounds issues and any other visual glitches

          Comment


          • Originally posted by UBIDEV View Post
            We are not neglecting any issues , and again thanks for sharing all these they are valuable feedbacks.
            - First, we are making sure we fix the crashes
            - Then we start with fps, sounds issues and any other visual glitches
            thanks about crashes being the first Dev

            And another Quick Question :
            Well you know not all of Growtopan also forumers, non forumers dont know how to report a Glitch and Bug, also comunnicate with Dev. example in Indonesia now crowded with tons complain like crashes and sound visual etc, and they only asking each other. I found some of their post are rare cases like graphic becoming black and white and not yet reported to Forum.

            The question is how if they quiting because they dont report it to Forum and the glitch never be solved? There is a lot of diferent cases here

            Comment


            • Maybe I'm just imagining things, but I think music quality has gone down in the new update? I can't quite tell why, but I feel like something just sounds off about a piece of music I've been working on just before the update.
              My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
              I love her so so much eee
              how do I add back my sigpic
              IGN: Dynnie
              Discord: Dynnie#3475

              Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

              Comment


              • i play on my macbook
                i dont have any problem.

                Comment


                • issue with the new v2.997

                  okay so i just updated, here's what i see:

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown.png
Views:	1
Size:	184.2 KB
ID:	6592148
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown.png
Views:	1
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	6592149

                  so uhhh any idea on what i can do?
                  idk i just dont feel like playing gt in darkmode rn
                  ign- brreak

                  disc- brreak#0001

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brreak View Post
                    "idk i just dont feel like playing gt in darkmode rn"
                    :'D Genius way to call what you've just experienced. I hope it fixes.
                    -ᴊᴜꜱᴛʙʟᴜᴇ

                    Comment


                    • Please share this photo over here. That is the official thread for issues regarding the new client.
                      IGN: Cloverlord
                      Current level: 115
                      Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
                      Instagram: @cloverlordgt
                      My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

                      Comment


                      • Why would you want to fix this

                        Secret Santa 2020

                        Comment


                        • Did everything you said, yet it won't even launch.
                          #smallsignaturegang
                          Check out my services here: Click me!.
                          Sell Arroz con Pollo 4/wl at SELLARROZ

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SmartWaffle View Post
                            Did everything you said, yet it won't even launch.
                            Please send as much information as you can to Kairos such as DxDiag file or device model so the team can come up with a fix as soon as possible.

                            Comment


                            • When i open growtopia i can hear the music but all the game screen is black, anyone else have the same problem?
                              Waiting to play GT again

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Fournos View Post
                                Please send as much information as you can to Kairos such as DxDiag file or device model so the team can come up with a fix as soon as possible.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	qSL8r2.png
Views:	1
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	6592150
                                and i oop sksksksk
                                #smallsignaturegang
                                Check out my services here: Click me!.
                                Sell Arroz con Pollo 4/wl at SELLARROZ

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X