Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having the same problem with PC Growtopia?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else having the same problem with PC Growtopia?

As soon as I got home from school, I decided to hop on Growtopia to relax. As soon as I updated the game, I foundt that there are SO many problems. My wing is a soda jetpack, and whenever I jump it makes this popping, crackling sound. It also happens when I place items. When I move my growtopia window, (because I watch youtube while playing), it also forcequits me, so I have to let the game be in the center of my screen. Anyone else having similar problems, or did just updating the game make your game malfunction as well?
    ..I don't think signing myself up for the forums a while ago was a good idea, since I'm going to regret the posts I make sooner or later.

Please share these issues in this thread, as it is the official thread for the errors occurring in the new client.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 115
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Comment

Hi~

As Cloverlord has mentioned, please post your bugs and complaints in this thread and the team will be able to address your issue. Please add information (like Device Model, PC specs) as this will be extra helpful to solving the problem. Thanks!
      Instagram: @gatello.gt
      Discord: Gatello#3430
      Click here for a guide to contacting Growtopia's customer support
      Click here for support's link

Comment

Working...
      X