Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen Burn

(Xiaomi Redmi Note 7)

I play Growtopia on mobile, after a month the menu, chat & friendlist button burned out and transparent game icons formed on my screen later.

I've heard that the screen starts to fade due to bright pixels on your screen and after a while, the icons from the application will burn out on your screen.

Example: There's a lot of bright & contrast buttons in Growtopia and they'll burn out on your screen later, which means you'll see transparent icons from the game on your screen even if you closed the game, they're permanent, so you won't be able to remove them.

Solution: If those bright & contrast buttons would be less bright & contrast, then they obviously wouldn't damage your screen anymore.
    Hi.

Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
    Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

It happens for me too, but they usually fade away after 1 day of not opening the game.

Comment

yall just got trash phones

Secret Santa 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ColderMan View Post
        It happens for me too, but they usually fade away after 1 day of not opening the game.
        I've been struggling with the same problem on another phone, but those burned out icons were permanent & they never disappeared.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
        It's most likely not about the phone, because a lot of players are struggling with the same problem, one of my friends has iPhone & Huawei, but he still has transparent icons on his screen.
        Hi.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
          Nah, it's just an OLED disadvantage.

Comment

How many hours a day do you spend playing?

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, it's just an OLED disadvantage.
            its LCD tho

Comment

Originally posted by Vale0203 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

its LCD tho
              I doubt LCD has burning

Comment

Yeah I also experience this after playing Growtopia a while, I don't think it's specifically for Gt though.
                Forumers Guild: BETA GUILD

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

its LCD tho
                  I play Growtopia for 5-10 hours a day, but inactive players are struggling with the same problem too.
                  Hi.

Comment

Originally posted by TurtlePirate View Post
                    (Xiaomi Redmi Note 7)

I play Growtopia on mobile, after a month the menu, chat & friendlist button burned out and transparent game icons formed on my screen later.

I've heard that the screen starts to fade due to bright pixels on your screen and after a while, the icons from the application will burn out on your screen.

Example: There's a lot of bright & contrast buttons in Growtopia and they'll burn out on your screen later, which means you'll see transparent icons from the game on your screen even if you closed the game, they're permanent, so you won't be able to remove them.

Solution: If those bright & contrast buttons would be less bright & contrast, then they obviously wouldn't damage your screen anymore.
                    Hmmm, try to use a different browser maybe? You can also try deleting cookies and cache files.
                    Plants with guns and plants with a ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Phemus View Post
                      Yeah I also experience this after playing Growtopia a while, I don't think it's specifically for Gt though.
                      I've noticed that my transparent game icons disappear, but that probably won't go like that forever.

Do they disappear on your screen?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by happyquiz View Post
                      Hmmm, try to use a different browser maybe? You can also try deleting cookies and cache files.
                      What do you mean?
                      Hi.

Comment

Originally posted by happyquiz View Post
                        That's totally unrelated to the original question.

Comment

Weird, I didn't have such problems on any of my devices

Comment

Weird, I didn't have such problems on any of my devices
                            Make sure your screen is OLED (organic light emitting diodes)

Comment

Make sure your screen is OLED (organic light emitting diodes)
                              I had tons of screens with various types

Comment

Working...
                              X