Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endless white door glitch still working Mods sleeping ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endless white door glitch still working Mods sleeping ?

today I tried the endless door glitch again and it still working. moderators still not aware of it? just a little software error. I wonder why they can't fix it.

What? Is this some new glitch that I'm not aware.
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

Comment

Beginners are given 2 white doors for one of the tasks in the "Small Locking Task" library. When you insert a small lock, it becomes a door that will never end. These gates cannot be used for seed or stone, but it is possible to use these gates for construction. Also these doors can be seen and used by others.

Comment

Originally posted by Recreate View Post
        What? Is this some new glitch that I'm not aware.
        with the new mandatory tutorial thing, there's a task where the player "secures" his/her world by placing a lock and 2 entrances

these entrances are not your ordinary brown house entrance, but a special white-coloured house entrance. Players can abuse some mechanics and duplicate these special white entrances as much as they want

it's really not a big bug
        I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
        Plural
        IGN : SimpForJesus

Comment

Originally posted by cosmicdust View Post
          Beginners are given 2 white doors for one of the tasks in the "Small Locking Task" library. When you insert a small lock, it becomes a door that will never end. These gates cannot be used for seed or stone, but it is possible to use these gates for construction. Also these doors can be seen and used by others.
          Ngl, you had me on the first half.
          [ IGN ]: PandoRika
          [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

Comment

yes harmless like bedrock glitch but not good in my opinion

Comment

Better yet, make the doors obtainable normally so people don't have to exploit if they want to build with white house entrances.
              hi I'm dyn and I love mistie 💘
              IGN: Dynnie
              Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

This is intended until the player places the Growtorial Entrance next to the exit doors. Though it is unlimited, it is pointless due to the fact that it does not drop neither gems nor seeds. In conclusion, it is not a bug.

Hope this clarifies your question,

Closing thread.
                Instagram: @gatello.gt
                Discord: Gatello#3430
                Click here for a guide to contacting Growtopia's customer support
                Click here for support's link

Comment

Working...
                X