Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Censored] Has Ability To Crash Subservers !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Censored] Has Ability To Crash Subservers !

I am sure I have posted that before but my thread is gone.
    I don't know who's he.
    When he types "!Crash" the subserver crashes.
    If he's a mod and trying something, it's fine. But if he's a hacker and trying something, it's bad.
    Here, take a look:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_6.png
Views:	2
Size:	351.9 KB
ID:	6717733
    Last edited by LuminousEyes; 12-19-2019, 06:39 PM.
    - 🤍 - I Like Pets - 🤍 -

I doubt that he was able to do this by himself or there was something else that made this to occur. Ubisoft wouldn't just crash their sub-servers or whatsoever.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 73
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchy
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

Who knows, this person might be right because i also made a post about that guy that could kill multipale people just in 1 sec by doing surgs when there is no bed, its called exploiting and hackers have found a way to trick the system.
      IGN : MsWifi/FrickMeDaddy
      Level: 69
      World : RealFrick/ FrickMeDaddy
      Visit my page for more informations...
      Goals :

Comment

Is there weird door sound before crash? Cause in last PAW i saw hacker who caused server crash. Just before server crashed, i heard door sounds and then he wrote "see you in exit" or "love to crash" or whatever and then server crashed. I posted little clip about that at the time in ig. Door sound is like same as if many ppl enter from door almost same time.
        Level: 125
        Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
        My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
        Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
        Instagram: QueenChloeGT
        How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

This is actually scary, the fact that that player can crash the server means he has access to some sort of admin powers OR can DDoS the game and could be the same person behind the forum breach last year.

*or I might be overreacting*
          Anyways, check out my Youtube Channel . I make beats

Comment

Originally posted by Sombodi View Post
            This is actually scary, the fact that that player can crash the server means he has access to some sort of admin powers OR can DDoS the game and could be the same person behind the forum breach last year.

*or I might be overreacting*
            Yeah you’re most likely overreacting.

Comment

Hi everyone,

We appreciate your report. However, please avoid mentioning any player's name here when it comes to reporting these kind of issues. Our Customer Support would be the proper channel to address the issue.

That being said, we're currently investigating it and looking for a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Pangloss View Post
                Hi everyone,

We appreciate your report. However, please avoid mentioning any player's name here when it comes to reporting these kind of issues. Our Customer Support would be the proper channel to address the issue.

That being said, we're currently investigating it and looking for a solution.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drv9PMOnj8c

Comment

Sub Server problems

Well I don't know if I'm the only person that is experiencing this but I've been trying to log in to my gt account for a while and it doesn't allow me to due to Sub Server problems. I want to hear from you guys if yall are also facing the same issue. Also, to Ubisoft I'm not here to hate or whatsoever but instead, I'm here to check with the community and see if anyone else is facing the same issue.

Comment

Originally posted by OurflePlays View Post
                    Well I don't know if I'm the only person that is experiencing this but I've been trying to log in to my gt account for a while and it doesn't allow me to due to Sub Server problems. I want to hear from you guys if yall are also facing the same issue. Also, to Ubisoft I'm not here to hate or whatsoever but instead, I'm here to check with the community and see if anyone else is facing the same issue.
                    Happened to me yesterday and it is still there.

Comment

Hopes Ubisoft solves this problem soon. Wasn't like this before...

Comment

Recent server timeouts have been caused by a hacker

Comment

Originally posted by Swidden View Post
                          Recent server timeouts have been caused by a hacker
                          No. Problem is that some players can't get in at all. They doesn't talk about dc, they try log and it says error connection. So there is ppl who can't play at all. They have been out over 24h already and all just assume that they all talk about dc. I tried ask in ig how many experiences this same and 90% assume that i mean just dc issues.
                          Level: 125
                          Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                          My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                          Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                          Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                          How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

My video, to show how big the problem is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drv9PMOnj8c.

Also, been in contact with Baskerville they said they're fixing it, but seems like nobody is moving on since 12/10.

Comment

The problem was caused by a hacker who found a way to overload each sub server. I know the name and stuff about the person. Update : Theres multiply people.
                              IGN : DC88

Comment

Working...
                              X