Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[MERGED] Wolf whistle disappearing issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MERGED] Wolf whistle disappearing issue.

If you are doing multiple wolf worlds (I found this when doing 100) and try to use another whistle after completing a world, it can disconnect you from the new world and consume a wolf whistle rather than letting you complete it first

Wolf whistle glitch or something?

I used the wolf whistle afterward,my holwin effect was removed at the moment i entered the WolfWorld_5 as i shown on Picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200105-185656.png
Views:	1
Size:	910.6 KB
ID:	6594954

Is it glitch or something else?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Eheng; 01-05-2020, 11:01 AM. Reason: Wrong pic
    "One day you leave this world behind,so live a life you will remember." - Avicii

Level:125/125.(6 June 2020)

Comment

It's a glitch. It supposed to have the mod like a timer how many mins you are able to access the world.
      Originally posted by Yasuo
      *Hasagi*
      Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
      *Soryegadon*

Comment

Yea, that is a glitch. I would contact support.

Comment

Originally posted by Eheng View Post
          I used the wolf whistle afterward,my holwin effect was removed at the moment i entered the WolfWorld_5 as i shown on Picture.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]229848[/ATTACH]

This happened to me with the Geiger mod, I found an item and I left the world, then it was ready, can't report because I don't know it works.

IGN : CaribbeanJr
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eheng View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]229848[/ATTACH]

lol eheng leaked pics... i hate how we cant delete the pics in this forum after posting

Comment

Bringing up this post because I just lost16 wls because of this glitch
              IGN : elyxiaL
              Level : 94

Goals :
              Just expressing thyself

Comment

Originally posted by TanJJ View Post
                lol eheng leaked pics... i hate how we cant delete the pics in this forum after posting
                Edit post, Go Advanced, scroll all the way down to Additional Options, click on Manage attachments, select the photo from the bottom bar and click the x.
                I like the ‘!’ in my name because it makes me truely the first on the online forumer list.
                Originally posted by FrostFloofy
                Blah blah photos

Comment

Comment

Same thing happened to me, except I lost the irradiated mod. Odd question, but was the carny daily challenge happening when you popped your whistle?
                    IGN: 13Storms

Want to learn how to invest? Read this thread: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...roperly-invest

Comment

Thanks for the report! We can confirm that this is a bug and we're looking into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pangloss View Post
                        Thanks for the report! We can confirm that this is a bug and we're looking into it.
                        Just to add on, the bug takes away non clothing mods seemingly at random when entering a world shortly after obtaining the mod, as I have also had a malpractice mod removed
                        IGN: 13Storms

Want to learn how to invest? Read this thread: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...roperly-invest

Comment

Working...
                        X