Is this intentional or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this intentional or not?

So when i buy packs or anything from gem store it removes it from being selected and i have to press it again and when i buy packs that is all the way on the bottom of the store it scrolls all the way up and un-select itself its really hard to buy packs now just imagine spending 1m gems on valentine packs

bump
    Hello!
    Instagram: @Idiot.cat
    Goals: to help people in forums, to get focused eyes, and to meet new peoples.

This was a change done a few months ago so people don't either accidentally buy, or use a macro or smth. I can't quite remember the exact reason.
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 71
    #FishTrainingJustice
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DemondoomGT View Post
      This was a change done a few months ago so people don't either accidentally buy, or use a macro or smth. I can't quite remember the exact reason.
      well its bad update its really anyoying
      Hello!
      Instagram: @Idiot.cat
      Goals: to help people in forums, to get focused eyes, and to meet new peoples.

Comment

Originally posted by Helper_ View Post
        So when i buy packs or anything from gem store it removes it from being selected and i have to press it again and when i buy packs that is all the way on the bottom of the store it scrolls all the way up and un-select itself its really hard to buy packs now just imagine spending 1m gems on valentine packs

bump
        We are going to fix this in next update.

Comment

Originally posted by UBIDEV View Post
          We are going to fix this in next update.
          Please fix asap. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X