This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NOT A GLITCH!] New Render glitch

There is a new glitch or I don’t know if it’s a glitch but basically people can render other worlds they don’t own even banned worlds which is little suspicious.
    GrowID ContactSport
    Instagram Contact.GT

Growtopia since 2013 February.

Can you provide more informations like example of those worlds?

Comment

Originally posted by Solory.GT View Post
      There is a new glitch or I don’t know if it’s a glitch but basically people can render other worlds they don’t own even banned worlds which is little suspicious.
      I'm fairly sure I know what you're talking about. Whenever you render a world you can see in on a website. For example my world: growtopiagame.com/worlds/chachaslide.png

You can find any world render (as long as the owner has rendered it before.) by simply replacing the world name. Another example: growtopiagame.com/worlds/sell.png

It's been around for a long time and it is definitely not a glitch. (I hope this is what you were talking about.)
      Hi, I'm Daisy!

Comment

Originally posted by ByteCode View Post
        Can you provide more informations like example of those worlds?
        Example if they can render world “ Odric “ World “ TheMadqueenz02 World “ Fx “

Here’s how they do it: 1. They render their own world 2. They edit the link which comes with the render 3. They remove their own rendered world from the link and replace it with a banned world or any world and then it shows world they’re chosen!

And I said it’s maybe a glitch I’m not sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nesqwik View Post
        I'm fairly sure I know what you're talking about. Whenever you render a world you can see in on a website. For example my world: growtopiagame.com/worlds/chachaslide.png

You can find any world render (as long as the owner has rendered it before.) by simply replacing the world name. Another example: growtopiagame.com/worlds/sell.png

It's been around for a long time and it is definitely not a glitch. (I hope this is what you were talking about.)
        Yeah it’s mostly like that! As I said it’s maybe a glitch I’m not sure!
        GrowID ContactSport
        Instagram Contact.GT

Growtopia since 2013 February.

Comment

This isn't a glitch, as long as the owner rendered the world in-game - it will save and anyone can retrieve the world render just by replacing the world name from the link.

Closing thread.
          Instagram: @gatello.gt
          Discord: Gatello#3430
          Click here for a guide to contacting Growtopia's customer support
          Click here for support's link

Comment

Working...
          X