Constantly dc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constantly dc

I've noticed that after this game, I keep dc every 10 minutes when I'm playing. Additionally, the game got 10x more laggy. I don't know if that's a problem on my end, but it certainly didn't happen before this update.

Originally posted by SilverTexas View Post
    I've noticed that after this game, I keep dc every 10 minutes when I'm playing. Additionally, the game got 10x more laggy. I don't know if that's a problem on my end, but it certainly didn't happen before this update.
    I think u not only one me too, and other player the same, log on all sudden it crash apa turn off
    Are frozen, it dc so much I even try uninstalled and reinstalled still same issue. So I know it the update
    It was ok untill I update bag space, and after that it been going nut.

Comment

Originally posted by Q2bunnys View Post
      I think u not only one me too, and other player the same, log on all sudden it crash apa turn off
      Are frozen, it dc so much I even try uninstalled and reinstalled still same issue. So I know it the update
      It was ok untill I update bag space, and after that it been going nut.
      I keep disconnecring from the game too. Also getting stuck in the Error Connecting to Server screen or something. And bruh it took me to plant my seeds 2 hours in just 1 world ._.

Wanna Fight my Phoenix Duo??

Comment

Glad that I'm not the only one. I keep on telling people about it but nobody listen. They just say lower the quality etc..... /fp
        IGN : Hyposus

Just an Old Growtopia Player that waste wls

Comment

This is happening to almost everyone because there are so many online on the server because of this quarantine.
          You should also check your wifi or whatever you're using too.
          Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Comment

Originally posted by Creatorss View Post
            This is happening to almost everyone because there are so many online on the server because of this quarantine.
            You should also check your wifi or whatever you're using too.
            I dont believe it amount player online because in morning gt 35 to 40k
            And morning in usa time only 23k still crash like crazy both time day and night,
            After update it keep crashing, and so it very difficult to cook, or even do surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverTexas View Post

It might have to do something with your connection, if not, check if you are using a VPN are not,
              if still not, don't worry it has been laggy for many days now, the servers,
              and the team is trying to solve this problem,

it's probably the traffic that caused you to disconnect many times,
              or else it might be your internet

Comment

Working...
              X