Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growtopia app keep restarting

Hello fellow growtopians

So, i have been playing growtopia on my android device. Recently, i got a problem that when i was playing in game, sometime the app accidentally crashed with no reason and bounced me off to my phone home page. The problem feel like it getting worse day after day ( idk if this is only in my mind or it really getting worse) as the app crashing happen more frequently than the past few days.

Should i reinstall the game or are there any troubleshoot to this problem? Or is it my device that has the problem?

Ps: i play growtopia on asus zenfone max pro m1

Thanks
    GOALS:
    Royal Lock [0/1]
    Magplant 5000 [1/3]
    Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Help pls. I reinstalled the game. Doesnt work.
    GOALS:
    Royal Lock [0/1]
    Magplant 5000 [1/3]
    Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

Somehow same problem with the pc version of growtopia. Whenever i enter a world, there's a slight chance that my gt will crash.
      Pssst, over here

Comment

Originally posted by iKevin20 View Post
        Hello fellow growtopians

So, i have been playing growtopia on my android device. Recently, i got a problem that when i was playing in game, sometime the app accidentally crashed with no reason and bounced me off to my phone home page. The problem feel like it getting worse day after day ( idk if this is only in my mind or it really getting worse) as the app crashing happen more frequently than the past few days.

Should i reinstall the game or are there any troubleshoot to this problem? Or is it my device that has the problem?

Ps: i play growtopia on asus zenfone max pro m1

Thanks
        You should try checking if your phone has enough memory and ram to run Growtopia. Because sometimes a lack of memory and ram causes the game to crash randomly. Also you did mention that it seems to getting worse day by day. Which I guess is because your memory space is getting lesser as time passes.
        IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
        Instagram Link!
        Discord:
        Discord Link!

Comment

There is a bug in android 10
          Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

I'm experiencing this too on my iPhone which has around 100 gb of empty memory left, and I still crash from time to time, especially while doing trades 😭
            Real woof-woof king.
            I own BUYUPGRADE
            (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Comment

Originally posted by NeonValley View Post
              Somehow same problem with the pc version of growtopia. Whenever i enter a world, there's a slight chance that my gt will crash.
              This is exactly what im experiencing. Everytime i enter a world, my GT will most likely crash...
              GOALS:
              Royal Lock [0/1]
              Magplant 5000 [1/3]
              Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

Same thing happens with both my iPhone and laptop.

I have the latest phone with the latest software update and it surprisingly crashes from time to time.
                My laptop also crashes from time to time, as well, even frequently than the iPhone.

Maybe there hasn't been any optimization updates yet? Also, there's nothing wrong with the devices i'm using - they're fairly new.
                IGN: kroakie
                "7/19/13"

Comment

UPDATE

Update:
                  Now i cant even play GT on my device properly. Its literally EVERY 3 world i visit, the growtopia app will CRASH.

Ps: i cleared all my memory space on my device, i re installed the game, i cleaned my data cache, etc.

It didnt work.

Can anyone confirmed that this is the growtopia server fault, or it is my device fault.

Thanks in advance
                  GOALS:
                  Royal Lock [0/1]
                  Magplant 5000 [1/3]
                  Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

Update:

Can anyone confirmed that this is the growtopia server fault, or it is my device fault.

Thanks in advance
                    Help, its still happening. Can anyone confirmed that this is my device fault or the growtopia server fault??

Thanks in advance.
                    GOALS:
                    Royal Lock [0/1]
                    Magplant 5000 [1/3]
                    Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

Help, its still happening. Can anyone confirmed that this is my device fault or the growtopia server fault??

Thanks in advance.
                      It happens to me aswell, and im using SAMSUNG A20 with 3GB of ram, and a fairly good SoC. Happens to my friend also who plays on SAMSUNG S9+. Probs server's fault.
                      basically a struggling student with free time

Comment

Hey guys! Can you please provide us more information?

** What "GT time" did they experience this problem?
                        ** Do they experience it all the time or in some specific worlds only?
                        ** What is your GrowID?

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post

** What is your GrowID?
                          Thanks for the reply.

As for me, my growtopia app crash all the time and in all the world i enter (now, even sometime when i trade). The rate of crash in my device is really high. Everytime i visit 3 world (any world, any time), the growtopia app will most likely crash, sometime even when i visit 1 world, the app will crash...

Ps: i only get this problem on the growtopia app only. All of my other apps never have this problem.

I hope i can get confirmation about wether this is the server or my device fault.

I play on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 6GB RAM, Processor Snapdragon 636, Memory 32GB (currently, i got 4GBs left on my memory card)

IGN: Nupinup

Thanks in advance.
                          GOALS:
                          Royal Lock [0/1]
                          Magplant 5000 [1/3]
                          Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

** What is your GrowID?
                            I experience this at random times, even at empty worlds. Game has crashed just a few seconds before I wrote this.

IGN: AMAEBI
                            basically a struggling student with free time

Comment

** What is your GrowID?
                              Apple is fine, but only Samsung issue which may cause to the crash. I can point out that might be the system that should be updated.

Comment

Working...
                              X