No announcement yet.

[MERGED] Can’t Login..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Servers are probably down, just wait a while, no need to re-install the app,.
    Information about me:

Comment

If your speculation is "Server is down", you can take a look at the GrowtopiaTwitter account.
      IGN: SydeEvil
      Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

Hey guys! I will be merging this thread with the other threads with similar topic.

Comment

Hey!

My issue has been fixed, problem was hosts file. If you need help, message me!

Comment

Cannot Connect To The Game

When my friend is connected to his wifi, he can't connect to the game. Although when he uses mobile data, he is able to connect. "Error connecting! Timed out. Click cancel to try again....." this pops up and he's curious about why he can't log in. Does anyone know if this is a bug? He's contacted Ubisoft Support but it will take a few days because they're busy.

Comment

Originally posted by iAmDummy View Post
              When my friend is connected to his wifi, he can't connect to the game. Although when he uses mobile data, he is able to connect. "Error connecting! Timed out. Click cancel to try again....." this pops up and he's curious about why he can't log in. Does anyone know if this is a bug? He's contacted Ubisoft Support but it will take a few days because they're busy.
              The server had some technical issues, i guess.
              Check out my Twitch! twitch.tv/nanocoregt

Comment

Use VPN.

Want to make bfg without magplant?
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GOGev_ev9A&t=5s

Comment

Hey guys! I will be merging this thread with the other threads with similar topic.

Comment

Error Connecting

So as the title said, I always got error connecting, it's been 2 days. I'm using my laptop to play growtopia and connected to my Wi-Fi
                    There's no problem with my Wi-Fi everything work just fine but still can't connect to growtopia server. But the weird thing if I'm using my phone hotspot with use mobile data I can connect to growtopia server. Then if I change back to my Wi-Fi I got error connecting. This is getting annoying like I just want to quit this game. Anyone know how to fix it?

Comment

Its probably your WiFi since using data works.Best idea I got is to restart your WiFi.

Comment

Originally posted by bus16 View Post
                        Its probably your WiFi since using data works.Best idea I got is to restart your WiFi.
                        I've done it multiple times. I can play youtube on 720P with the WiFi but can't play growtopia damn

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Aldy Yuan View Post
                            So as the title said, I always got error connecting, it's been 2 days. I'm using my laptop to play growtopia and connected to my Wi-Fi
                            There's no problem with my Wi-Fi everything work just fine but still can't connect to growtopia server. But the weird thing if I'm using my phone hotspot with use mobile data I can connect to growtopia server. Then if I change back to my Wi-Fi I got error connecting. This is getting annoying like I just want to quit this game. Anyone know how to fix it?
                            Ok now I'm using VPN at worked just fine. But please ubisoft fix this

Comment

I can't log in

Whenever I try to log in on any account on my PC, it shows this:Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_6.png
Views:	1
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	6606008
                              It doesn't matter for how long I try, nothing change. When I try to cancel game crashes almost every time.
                              If anyone knows how to solve this, please help.

Comment

Originally posted by RealVuxa View Post
                                Whenever I try to log in on any account on my PC, it shows this:[ATTACH=CONFIG]242358[/ATTACH]
                                It doesn't matter for how long I try, nothing change. When I try to cancel game crashes almost every time.
                                If anyone knows how to solve this, please help.
                                Umm... there’s definitely something wrong with your internet connection, are you sure your device is stably connected to a connection source? (I’m pretty sure the problem has been rectified by the time you’ve read this reply)
                                About me...?
                                Chill person, Loves hanging out... Wether it’s in real life or in Gt.
                                Hobbies:
                                -Watching Soccer;
                                -Hoping onto Gt with my spare time;
                                -Chess lover (if you think you’re smart enough to beat me in chess, Pm me you won’t Last long)

Comment

Working...
                                X