No announcement yet.

[Merged] Constant Freezing / Lag / Disconnection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao just happened to me... rip 75 wls thx to the servers.
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Originally posted by iAmDummy View Post
      There are only 50k people online... how are the servers this bad? Server randomly just goes down. This is extremely unfair. I was doing clash parkour stage 8 with 15 minutes left and the servers randomly decided to go down and I had to restart the entire parkour. Why am I being punished for playing the game?
      We are actively looking into the issue. Its not really about the server capacity but a code case which we are checking.

Will keep everyone posted.

Comment

Originally posted by UBIDEV View Post
        We are actively looking into the issue. Its not really about the server capacity but a code case which we are checking.

Can you at least make it so that if u dc, you’ll get back to where you were in a clash parkour? I was literally 20 sec away from getting to lvl 9. By the time there servers were up again, I had only 3 mins so I could only manage to get to lvl 2...
        IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

It’s not really the server hardware but optimization, which growtopia sucks as at...
          CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

Insta @Lopyhupis

Visit BUYTUXEDOS

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UBIDEV View Post

Can we atleast get some sort of direct compensation whenever something like this happen?

Comment

Originally posted by MiMelody View Post
              Can we atleast get some sort of direct compensation whenever something like this happen?
              even tho i didnt lose 75 wls at parkour its safe to say i'd be raging if i did. As this is a problem on ubisoft's part, i'd say they must do a compensation
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVYSsn_HL1w

Comment

Originally posted by Lopyhupis View Post
                It’s not really the server hardware but optimization, which growtopia sucks as at...
                This needs to be brought up more. I don't know if I'm the only one, but PC Growtopia feels super clunky and slow. Pair it up with that horrid system log/broadcast button hitbox and my oh my...
                i make music;check out FIRUSONG.
                new song: (Kanojo, Okarishimasu) "Centimeter" by the peggies @ THEPGGIES

Discord: Zefiru#9710 | Instagram: @zefiru.gt

Comment

Originally posted by Kristijan View Post
                  This needs to be brought up more. I don't know if I'm the only one, but PC Growtopia feels super clunky and slow. Pair it up with that horrid system log/broadcast button hitbox and my oh my...
                  Well, yeah. Both Windows and Linux PC are experiencing this feel of "crappy game load performance". Sometimes the game just stops working, or not being able to respond to any input, and often crash.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristijan View Post
                    Performance on PC went to the trash can once the Chat update came out.
                    Yes.
                    sigpic

Comment

PLEASE FIX THE SERVER

So, i just bought clash ticket and play clash parkour, the server keep dc when i play. This is very annoying and makes me waste wls. What i got from 75 wls ticket is just "disconnected". I would like to get compensation from the problem that is caused by the SERVER.
                      Thanks.
                      Transcriber / Composer In Growtopia
                      Visit My Song Hall: VZMUSIC
                      Need a song? msg Vrlz in game

My Goals:

Also Visit In Growtopia!

IGN: Vrlz Level: 67/100

Instagram: vrlz_gt

:panic::yeah:

Comment

Same thing happened to me bro. I was on stage 8 with 15 minutes left! That was my best run yet but the servers went down for no reason and I had to restart. I ended up at stage 5 because of the dc instead of stage 9. The servers make the game unplayable!

Comment

Originally posted by iAmDummy View Post
                          Same thing happened to me bro. I was on stage 8 with 15 minutes left! That was my best run yet but the servers went down for no reason and I had to restart. I ended up at stage 5 because of the dc instead of stage 9. The servers make the game unplayable!
                          Yea now i can't log in to gt. Ubisoft doen't fix the server from long time ago.

My Goals:

Also Visit In Growtopia!

Comment

Originally posted by Vrlz View Post
                            So, i just bought clash ticket and play clash parkour, the server keep dc when i play. This is very annoying and makes me waste wls. What i got from 75 wls ticket is just "disconnected". I would like to get compensation from the problem that is caused by the SERVER.
                            Thanks.
                            I'm so sorry bro but The Devs will not give compensation. Everyone in the game is experiencing a similar issue, so don't expect an exclusive compensation just for you
                            IGN: Kuishie

i make art thats it :3

Comment

Originally posted by Kuishie View Post
                              I'm so sorry bro but The Devs will not give compensation. Everyone in the game is experiencing a similar issue, so don't expect an exclusive compensation just for you
                              nono, its not just for myself. This is what can make miscommunication, I just want the devs give compensation for the ones that are harmed by their mistakes.
                              Well this is a long time problem, but they haven't find the solution yet, really?

My Goals:

Also Visit In Growtopia!

Comment

Heyo! Will be merging this thread with other threads with similar topics
                                ~ HuffleWitz

Comment

Working...
                                X