• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heyo! Will be merging this thread with other threads with similar topics
    ~ HuffleWitz

Comment

Originally posted by hufflewitz View Post
      Heyo! Will be merging this thread with other threads with similar topics
      OOPS: Too many people login in at once. Please press CANCEL and try again in a few seconds.

IGN: HeroPlaya
      Level: MAX

Comment

"OOPS: Too many people login in at once. Please press CANCEL and try again in a few seconds."

same here
        IGN : EuryX

Selling Roshambo Block 10/1, Seed Out of stock in ROSHAMBOSHOP

Comment

Stop stop merging the thread instead of telling us what is happening to the server

Comment

Hey! I will be merging this thread with the other threads with similar topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaohboi View Post
              Hey! I will be merging this thread with the other threads with similar topic.
              That’s really getting annoying now. Can the both of you please stop saying you’re merging threads and just do it without saying anything. When we see a moderator reply to a thread, we expect answers, not a copy-paste. Your post gets dragged into a merged thread after doing it.

Comment

UPDATE: Mobile growtopia(IOS for me) is very choppy/slow. I don't know what's happening.. I'm sure that it is not my phone or internet. Please update us on what is happening.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobotov View Post
                  That’s really getting annoying now. Can the both of you please stop saying you’re merging threads and just do it without saying anything. When we see a moderator reply to a thread, we expect answers, not a copy-paste. Your post gets dragged into a merged thread after doing it.
                  https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...attle-Disabled

UBIDEV has given replies to some threads in Update Discussions as well. If they have something to answer then they will, right? Not all staff members know what the hell is happening with all these issues arising in-game. Nothing's wrong with getting your thread merged anyway, it's not equivalent to "ok, we mergin' this with the same topics and we don't care." Don't make the same thread with the topic that already exists.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                  X