Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	541.7 KB
ID:	6721097
    <html>
    <body>
    <font size=10 color=blue>
    IGN: Cwicks
    IT EXPERT~~Well, not really. But i can solve most of your technical problems
    Discord: Cwicks#1355
    My channel:

</font>
    </body>
    </html>

Lol
    Fortunately, this probably isn't a bug. This happens when you pet battle, too. Its probably for anti-scamming methods or something, probably not a bug.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Malware View Post
      Fortunately, this probably isn't a bug. This happens when you pet battle, too. Its probably for anti-scamming methods or something, probably not a bug.
      This prevents the players from collecting dropped items while they're battling.
      Lokean
      LVL:64
      GrowStocks Guardian/Editor

➨Online Price Checker: https://growstocks.xyz
      ➨Online Set Planner:
      https://planner.growstocks.xyz

Comment

Originally posted by Lokean View Post
        This prevents the players from collecting dropped items while they're battling.
        Why is this a thing? also define "dropped items"

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Malware View Post
        Lol
        How will it be an anti-scamming method if the gems were delivered straight at the players inventory

If you look closely while playing, there will be some little graphics on your character depending on the fighting scenario. surely this is a bug
        idk also why we need to be 1 block apart to be able to battle its kinda frustrating.
        <html>
        <body>
        My channel:

</font>
        </body>
        </html>

Comment

Originally posted by Capers View Post
          Why is this a thing? also define "dropped items"

- - - Updated - - -

How will it be an anti-scamming method if the gems were delivered straight at the players inventory

If you look closely while playing, there will be some little graphics on your character depending on the fighting scenario. surely this is a bug
          idk also why we need to be 1 block apart to be able to battle its kinda frustrating.
          A Dropped Item is either a Foreground Block, Background Block, Audio Block, Clothing Item, Consumable or a Component which can be held in the player's inventory that has been dropped into a world by pressing the "DROP" button in one's inventory.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
          ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
          ░▒▓███████▓▒░
          ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
          ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
          Random stuff in GOLA
          ▲◭△△△◮▲
          ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Comment

Players are frozen when they are in a card battle or pet battle. This is not a bug, players have been doing the same with pet battle long ago. You can even stand on spike while a game is in-going.

Logic. Do you play card battles with your friend very very very close that there's no space? In pet battles, if Pokemon were real, would you participate in a pet battle very very very close with your opponent? Surely not.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
            - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Because we need to be able to see what we are doing.
              This is Sumo. He's just a random level 72 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Comment

Originally posted by Sumotravis30 View Post
                Because we need to be able to see what we are doing.
                oof, you're right, we battled so close that a unicorn blocked my computer's monitor while we are battleing

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                A Dropped Item is either a Foreground Block, Background Block, Audio Block, Clothing Item, Consumable or a Component which can be held in the player's inventory that has been dropped into a world by pressing the "DROP" button in one's inventory.
                Who randomly drops rare items in a pubic world?
                <html>
                <body>
                My channel:

</font>
                </body>
                </html>

Comment

As literally everyone who replied to you has said, it's probably not a bug, but an intentional in-game feature. Although I'm unsure of the real reason of why it has been implemented, the same thing works with pet-battling, which came out 4 years ago, in 2016. Many people have pointed it out, so it's definitely intentional. But, yeah, thanks for pointing it out. This also happened to me and my friend Itzakami when we were card-battling.
                  GROWTOPIAN

Sup. I'm Zyonic. Lost my old forums account; so, this one will have to do.

I'm also a Pillar PvPer and a Spleefer. If you don't know what neither of those things are, I suggest you to go to SPLEF or CW.

LEVEL: 39

Comment

Working...
                  X