Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Merge] Server Maintenance

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Merge] Server Maintenance

    Are we finally getting the "Cards" update that has been added into the games description in the app store? or is this just a normal server fix?
    Ign- iDelarosa
    The O.G. of the forum






  • #2
    I think they gonna fix the servers so those can handle the card pvp and no more server crashes.
    WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)


    VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)


    Comment


    • #3
      signature....
      Playing GT since 2009
      Focused Eyez :9999/1
      Diamond Lockz: Unlimited
      VOTW:64
      WOTD:967
      Worlds:
      [I]HAMUMU (500000000 DLS) BEST OFFER-JAMEW8
      BUYGHC NFS
      BUY 10000000000 DLS
      TRADE 1000000000 DLS
      Youtube Channel:wywywhwğjwqashd

      Comment


      • #4
        are u tryinna get some mod's utterance about ur siggy and after mod legit does, then u quote it then put in ur siggy?
        =IGN : Crausse=
        Instagram : @Crausse_GT
        Discord : Crausse#5464

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
          are u tryinna get some mod's utterance about ur siggy and after mod legit does, then u quote it then put in ur siggy?
          It's Nicki Minaj...
          Ign- iDelarosa
          The O.G. of the forum





          Comment


          • #6
            i see.......
            Playing GT since 2009
            Focused Eyez :9999/1
            Diamond Lockz: Unlimited
            VOTW:64
            WOTD:967
            Worlds:
            [I]HAMUMU (500000000 DLS) BEST OFFER-JAMEW8
            BUYGHC NFS
            BUY 10000000000 DLS
            TRADE 1000000000 DLS
            Youtube Channel:wywywhwğjwqashd

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by idelarosa View Post
              It's Nicki Minaj...
              Its nothing more than a bouncy balls. Dont worry
              I SIMPLY JUST DONT CARE

              F/Eyes = 0/0
              BLG = 0/0
              DL = IDC
              WLS = IDC
              Cult Hood = 100*100/100
              Cult Robe = 100*100/100


              Noͦ hͫoͦNeͤY

              IGN:cocoMonkey
              Oh I love dark.
              U bored? try this https://pointerpointer.com/

              Comment


              • #8
                Heyy! Since this thread is about the server maintenance, will be moving it to the Bugs and Glitches sub-forum. Thanks
                ~ HuffleWitz

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by hufflewitz View Post
                  Heyy! Since this thread is about the server maintenance, will be moving it to the Bugs and Glitches sub-forum. Thanks
                  You know, an answer from an admin like you would be more appreciated. Your job isn't just moving threads, I believe...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hey

                    What is going on?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Tituksss GT View Post
                      You know, an answer from an admin like you would be more appreciated. Your job isn't just moving threads, I believe...
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown.png
Views:	1
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	6604925
                      If you're not smart enough to check their twitter, here you go!
                      Suggestions:

                      Maximum Purchase personal setting

                      Suggestion box with many items

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        To moderator

                        I just kinda concerned about my storage as I forgot to close one of the chest with sorcer stone.

                        If you can closed it for me, it would be great.

                        World name bzy94

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by benzygs94 View Post
                          I just kinda concerned about my storage as I forgot to close one of the chest with sorcer stone.

                          If you can closed it for me, it would be great.

                          World name bzy94
                          shhh now everyone knows
                          I have no idea what I'm doing.

                          hi do u like maths
                          www.coolmathgames.com
                          www.mathsisfun.com

                          Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)
                          sigpic
                          ^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by benzygs94 View Post
                            I just kinda concerned about my storage as I forgot to close one of the chest with sorcer stone.

                            If you can closed it for me, it would be great.

                            World name bzy94
                            hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


                            A fool is a fool who will foolishly listen to the foolish opinions of other foolish fools
                            IGN : Astigmtisme

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
                              hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                              I was just kinda worried

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X