[MERGED] PVP Card Battle Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MERGED] PVP Card Battle Bug

Idk why but I think after the server restart Pvp card battles no longer award players Gems... I had 35k gems and I was battling for a while and won about 20-30 battles and when I checked my gems I was so annoyed to see that I was still at 35k gems also it felt like I haven’t leveled up in so long so maybe I was not getting xp either... I’m not the only person affected by this many players in the world “CardBattle” say they got no rewards after a battle either can this please be fixed ASAP because I love this update but can’t enjoy the rewards which sucks.

No rewards for Pvp cardbattles

Me and many other players get no reward such as gems/xp for winning a battle

Comment

Unrewarded card PVP XP Bug

Hello, the title says it all.

I've been stuck at CB level 2 (6440/6600) for the past 3 games I have won. There is also this bug where the system says there is something wrong and does not let you battle. I will stop card PVP for now until I get a response that this is fixed or just in general.

Thank you!

Comment

u should? and cards?

Comment

Sometimes I do get the xp, and sometimes I don't. Is this due to lag?

Comment

Same

Same thing happend to me I won 30+ battles without gem/xp reward hope this gets fixed soon

Comment

Do You guys battle the same people or different people? AFAIK apparently if you battle the same person You don't get gems or XP after the second battle to prevent boosting (?)

I'm not too sure about this, I heard this from someone else in Discord. If this persists with other accounts as well I suggest to not play at all untill the issue has been addressed.
              Contact me on Discord: Recheh#0001
              Console Growtopia Discord Server
              https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

Comment

Originally posted by Recheh View Post
                Do You guys battle the same people or different people? AFAIK apparently if you battle the same person You don't get gems or XP after the second battle to prevent boosting (?)

I'm not too sure about this, I heard this from someone else in Discord. If this persists with other accounts as well I suggest to not play at all untill the issue has been addressed.
                Ive actually played with diff people but the same thing happened /shrug

Comment

Originally posted by Scarus View Post
                  Idk why but I think after the server restart Pvp card battles no longer award players Gems... I had 35k gems and I was battling for a while and won about 20-30 battles and when I checked my gems I was so annoyed to see that I was still at 35k gems also it felt like I haven’t leveled up in so long so maybe I was not getting xp either... I’m not the only person affected by this many players in the world “CardBattle” say they got no rewards after a battle either can this please be fixed ASAP because I love this update but can’t enjoy the rewards which sucks.

I EXPERIENCED THIS AS WELL, PLEASE FIX THIS

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Scarus View Post
                    same issue i experience also something went wrong and now allowed to play
                    Hi there!, Have a gud day xD

Comment

Originally posted by Recheh View Post

I believe that is not the case. I've battled my friend for straight 10 levels + and I didn't experience this bug. Only I experienced this and not my friend, so I believe that's not what happened.

Solution: Battle some other player

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I also experienced this too. I didn't level up nor getting any gems and also Losing or getting the card prizes. I tried with different players but still doesn't work.

I'm so GLAM,
                        I sweat GLITTER.

Comment

mi bug card not being dissapiring whil i got lose

~Intentional Noob Grammar(lol)~
                          <html>
                          <body>
                          <font size=10 color=blue>
                          IGN: Cwicks
                          IT EXPERT~~Well, not really. But i can solve most of your technical problems
                          Discord: Cwicks#1355
                          My channel:

</font>
                          </body>
                          </html>

Comment

PVP card battle bug.

We cant get our rewards like gems,card battle experience and other things from pvp card battles.Please fix this problem pvp card battle is really fun but this bug is not funny at all.

Comment

Originally posted by KARUSLORD View Post
                              We cant get our rewards like gems,card battle experience and other things from pvp card battles.Please fix this problem pvp card battle is really fun but this bug is not funny at all.
                              Yeah its ****ing annoying cause one time i won against a rare card user and i was supposed to get g-virus but i didint get anything, no gems, no xp, no card. Damn gt fix this ****.

Comment

Working...
                              X