V3.38 bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V3.38 bugs

New update, new bugs. It looks like only the particle effects of items were effected so far. If you find any more bugs, reply and I’ll add them here.

When fishing, the splash that occurs when you have a fish/item on your hook is gone, but the sound effect is still there.

When using a hand drill on an ice crust, there is no animation/sound and if the hand drill doesn’t break, a pet slime punching animation appears. If it does break, a strawberry slime punching effect appears.

When using a geiger counter, a blue sparkle appears where a red/yellow/green signal would appear and appears faster as you get to the flashing green signal. When you find an item, one of the bees that surrounds a beehive appears.

Thrown tomatoes show red sparkles and eggs shoot fireworks.

When the ring of wisdom effect activates, it shows multiple green lines instead of the usual one line.

Vending machines show a fire animation when the prices are updated.
    Last edited by 1fongnat; 07-01-2020, 04:38 AM.

Originally posted by 1fongnat View Post
    New update, new bugs. It looks like only the particle effects of items were effected so far. If you find any more bugs, reply and I’ll add them here.

When fishing, the splash that occurs when you have a fish/item on your hook is gone, but the sound effect is still there.

When using a hand drill on an ice crust, there is no animation/sound and if the hand drill breaks, a bouncing yellow ball appears.

When using a geiger counter, a blue sparkle appears where a red/yellow/green signal would appear and appears faster as you get to the flashing green signal. When you find an item, one of the bees that surrounds a beehive appears.
    Only the fishing occurs for me. Maybe a bug based on your device. I suggest you contact support with your device info and etc. which will directly be heard by the dev team.
    IGN: HalfArrow
    Blue Name: ​106/125

Comment

the geiger one is annoying as hell, makes it extremely hard to hunt down the item

A fool is a fool who will foolishly listen to the foolish opinions of other foolish fools
      IGN : Astigmtisme

Comment

Not sure if this is a bug or something was glitching, but I was farming and it said that I had 199 seeds in my inventory, so when I tried to pick up another of the same seed, it wouldn't let me.

There was no message saying (max item), so I thought that was weird.
        I dropped the seeds and there turned out be 200!
        Picked them up again and everything was fine.
        IGN: Gesine
        Level: 63
        Forumer Since: Sept. 5, 2014.

----------------------------------------
        Support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

Comment

Originally posted by gesine View Post
          Not sure if this is a bug or something was glitching, but I was farming and it said that I had 199 seeds in my inventory, so when I tried to pick up another of the same seed, it wouldn't let me.

There was no message saying (max item), so I thought that was weird.
          I dropped the seeds and there turned out be 200!
          Picked them up again and everything was fine.
          I tried having 195 dirt seeds and breaking dirt until I got max items twice, no luck in replicating it.. I’ll try it again later, but if you happen to record it or take a photo of it happening again, let me know.
          Last edited by 1fongnat; 06-30-2020, 09:15 PM.

Comment

bro when i update price of an item in vend, the vend gives out fire effect
            GrowID - frendy (88)

Comment

Originally posted by realfrendy View Post
              bro when i update price of an item in vend, the vend gives out fire effect
              Those must be some flaming-hot deals (added ty)!

Comment

Anyone has the 3.37 installer? The update just makes it near impossible to use geigers

A fool is a fool who will foolishly listen to the foolish opinions of other foolish fools
                IGN : Astigmtisme

Comment

personal settings doesnt work

i can see filtered words pls help
                  Sigpic by Intensifies
                  sigpic
                  Only the weirdest of them all! ~
                  IGN : xWeird | Discord : weird#2138

Originally posted by Phoenix234
                  IWasWeird - elf with face paint

Comment

There is also a bug with keytar and avacado too.

Comment

Or could this be a hidden mystery from GT for us to solve :O? That would be dope if it was an event or something.
                      Interesting threads I've made:
                      BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

Comment

Yay, they’re all fixed!

Comment

Working...
                        X