No announcement yet.

[Merge] Lost Items after the Rollback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow everyone losing magplant. Just realize i got lucky for losing my time harvesting 5 farm and my mag still sitting in my bfg world with no seed i wonder how
    Aware what you put on internet once it sit there there is no turning back.Think wise Think twice.

IGN:MomoCashew (my lovely singer)

yes..i love mcflurry

Comment

• i didnt lose anything....
      but im scared if i lose anything valuable
      how do people lose their mags?
      I started playing gt last August 23 2019
      I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
      Road To Magplant

Total Networth: 22dls
      Magplant: 50dls

Goals:
      Gaia:0/1
      Magplant:0/1
      Rayman:0/1
      Buy+ World:0/1
      Doodad: SOLD

Comment

• Hey everyone!! I will be merging this thread with others with similar topics and moving the thread to the bugs and glitches sub-forum. Thanks
        ~ HuffleWitz

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuroe View Post
          Wow everyone losing magplant. Just realize i got lucky for losing my time harvesting 5 farm and my mag still sitting in my bfg world with no seed i wonder how
          I was running 4 BFG worlds at once at that time after the rollback I came to my BFGs 3 out of 4 had all the Mags only one world didn't...Its probably sub server related and also it depends on the the time you placed them probably

Comment

• "I lost 2 mags, 1 rayman, 1 gaia, 1ut" " my dls from inventory was gone"
            This stupid sentences i saw in sb few hours ago. This ppl reporting to ubisoft so that ubisoft will help them even they don't have this items. If happen, they will get free items from ubisoft.
            Me: i lost go anywhere surf board that i bought in store and my 200k gems are back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moksej View Post
              That doesnt seem right. I didnt lose any items tho I have what most people say they've lost (mags, ut, gaia). I have gaia and ut, and they are just fine. So either people trying to fake that they got scammed and get donations or items, or y'all just forgot where you placed your stuff
              Not at all true. There was probably a timeframe of ~15 minutes where if you placed/dropped something in your world it would not register as the worlds rollbacked before the accounts. It could even be it only happened in a few subservers but because of the amount of people complaining I assume it happened all over the server.
              LURD

Comment

• Originally posted by GTFarmerMark View Post
                "I lost 2 mags, 1 rayman, 1 gaia, 1ut" " my dls from inventory was gone"
                This stupid sentences i saw in sb few hours ago. This ppl reporting to ubisoft so that ubisoft will help them even they don't have this items. If happen, they will get free items from ubisoft.
                Me: i lost go anywhere surf board that i bought in store and my 200k gems are back.
                It doesn't matter if they do fake sbs ubisoft do not respond to people sbs anyway. Only way is to contact support and they can see all the logs...

Comment

• Lost Items in Rollback

I made this thread because, as the title stated, I've lost some items in rollback.

I at least know that I wasn't alone, seeing from the broadcasts of people during the time after the rollback. If there were already actions taken for this, please inform me, I may just have not been informed yet of the solutions of the developers.

I lost 19 wls during the rollback. I know it's not that big an amount for some of you and may even call it a negligible amount, not worth the time for this, but for me, it's really significant, considering that I'm starting anew in this game with my new account. Prior to the rollback, I bought a new farm for 19wls, I bought vends for 3/13 wls, and a new weather machine-warp speed for 5 wls. I made a small vend world to prepare for summerfest with the 3 vends I bought plus 2 vends I already have. I put my weather machine in that world.

After the rollback, I saw that I lost the farm I bought, the vend world I made including the vends and weather, and all other progresses. From what I can see I got back 19wls im my bag, but that's all. I didn't know if the wls I got were for the farm or for the vend world, vends and weather machine. but, aside from that 19wls, I got back nothing else.

As of the moment, I bought a new farm with the wls I got back, but it is not the one i previously bought. I haven't bought back the vends and weather machine because I lost the wls that I could've used to do so. I would like to inform the developers that something like this is happening to not just me, but probably many other players in this game. Are there any solutions yet? If so, please inform me. I also don't know if there are proper procedures to do to claim back or report this problem, so I posted it in this thread instead.

IGN: KoroTaku
                  Thank you for your time.
                  #DirtToDLin2Weeks
                  #It'sPossible

I hate bullies.
                  #RunAntiBullyingLawInGT

Comment

• i lost 20k gems and 0 magplants

like holy stop lying about losing your magplants raymans fist and whatever dream item you want to get
                    IGN: Kuishie

i make art thats it :3

Comment

• Originally posted by MiMelody View Post
                      I wonder why majority of people said they lost Magplant or something similar to that... Like how can it be the same..
                      Because the world rollback was after the account rollback, therefore if you would have broken magplant in between you would have lost it. So only placeable blocks or dropped clothing would be affected. Magplants happen to be moved a lot, plus most won't really comllain about punch/zombie jammer being removed, as it is only a few world locks.
                      LURD

Comment

• Originally posted by LURD View Post
                        Because the world rollback was after the account rollback, therefore if you would have broken magplant in between you would have lost it. So only placeable blocks or dropped clothing would be affected. Magplants happen to be moved a lot, plus most won't really comllain about punch/zombie jammer being removed, as it is only a few world locks.
                        i dont get it

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuishie View Post
                          i dont get it
                          Generally rollbacks might cause some items to disappear, these items are most probably blocks (that are permanent) or dropped clothing which you collected/placed or moved a few times during the time they rollbacked to or in-between

So Magplants, Growscans, UTs, Gaias or any blocks that are moved often have a chance to be removed, which is a bug

Not sure how Raymans got removed, probably because people moved them often by dropping the item etc
                          Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

• i lost 20k gems and a fossil i found in a random world i no longer remember

not to mention i lost 0 magplants

Comment

• Originally posted by Corrects View Post
                              Generally rollbacks might cause some items to disappear, these items are most probably blocks (that are permanent) or dropped clothing which you collected/placed or moved a few times during the time they rollbacked to or in-between

So Magplants, Growscans, UTs, Gaias or any blocks that are moved often have a chance to be removed, which is a bug

Not sure how Raymans got removed, probably because people moved them often by dropping the item etc
                              Ohh

So why on earth would people out of nowhere drop their Raymans

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuishie View Post
                                Ohh

So why on earth would people out of nowhere drop their Raymans
                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Autofarmers probably are the ones that got affected most by this lol
                                Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Working...
                                X