No announcement yet.

[Merge] Lost Items after the Rollback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing,i keep wls in other items,so...

Comment

• Hey guys! I will be merging this thread with the other threads with similar topic.

Comment

• oh lol my post got merged here. does that mean they will fix it
        #DirtToDLin2Weeks
        #It'sPossible

I hate bullies.
        #RunAntiBullyingLawInGT

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuishie View Post
          Ohh

So why on earth would people out of nowhere drop their Raymans
          I met a guy that got duped rayman and magplant he said his friend borrowed him his rayman and magplant and then he returned him the items lil later. And after the rollback he had them back in his invetory (1rayman,1magplant) and his friend also did have them in his inventory...there is probably more people that got duped items but who would complain about that ? Unfortunately there are people that also lost their items

Comment

• Originally posted by KitKats View Post
            Why are the lost items mostly magplants
            because the only way to lose the item was to drop it/place it in worlds, and bfg hosters do that alot

Comment

• Originally posted by iAngelBear View Post
              you dont lose it?.. you got it at 2:52pm finnish time, 7:52 AM gt time. rollback is to 3pm gt time.
              Actually yeah, you are right. I calculated wrong gt/my time. Soooo happy that RB was after that i got it

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
              I didn't know that finnish people wrote "yesterday" as a red circle
              Lmao, you are funny as always

Comment

• Hey everyone!! I will be merging this thread with others with similar topics and moving the thread to the bugs and glitches sub-forum. Thanks
                ~ HuffleWitz

Comment

• Lost Gaia and UT after the RollBack

I can't find my UT and Gaia after the Rollback i search all my world but no UT and Gaia there. I hope they can fix it, i buy it last month...

Comment

• Originally posted by ExCreation View Post
                    I can't find my UT and Gaia after the Rollback i search all my world but no UT and Gaia there. I hope they can fix it, i buy it last month...
                    Contact support about it and wait for a reply
                    Hi

Comment

• Originally posted by yo56789 View Post
                      Contact support about it and wait for a reply
                      How bro help me please, thank you.

Comment

• Hey! I will be merging this thread with the other threads with similar topic.

Comment

• I lost my Xenonite crystal after rollback. What do I do?

Can anyone help me?

Comment

• Open a support case via https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Games/5847
                            IGN: LANCEPLAYSYT
                            - 3x VOTW Winner
                            - 1x WOTD Winner
                            - Subscribers : 3.2k

My Socials: YouTube / Instagram

Contact me via Discord: LancePlays#8216

Comment

• Check your worlds to be absolutely sure that you don't have it, and if you are positive, contact support and let them know. Give them as much information as you can recall and/or any proof you might have that the item is yours.

Upon making an Ubisoft account for support, be sure to use the same email as the one you use in-game.
                              IGN: Cloverlord
                              Current level: 111
                              Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
                              Instagram: @cloverlordgt
                              My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.
                              Looking for perfect fish? Visit CLOAQUARIUM!
                              WIP Garbaway Discord server: https://discord.gg/mNDndHM

Comment

• I love how all the mods do is combining the threads but not releasing a statement about the lost items. Like it never even happened. Amazing!

- - - Updated - - -

+ waiting for a reply from support when ot was supposedly their fault for our lost items is absurd.. shouldn't it be their responsibility in fixing the lost items aswell??

Comment

Working...
                                X