Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Merge] Lost Items after the Rollback

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yes I already started a case/report.

    I told them that in my rendered worlds it shows my Xenonite, the render was just before rollback.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by HeroPlaya View Post
      How much will you lose off of this
      Yea... I used up 940 hours of my life to play this game. Just to achieve the wealth I had. (2 Magplant 5000's + 1 builder's lock). Just to find out that they're gone and possibly gone forever just brings me down in tears. I realized that I made a poor life decision playing video games as a whole. If I spent those 940 hours on something productive like practicing my instrument or doing math, I bet i'd be significantly better and more well off than I am now.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by NightFuse View Post
        I told them that in my rendered worlds it shows my Xenonite, the render was just before rollback.
        How bro can you help me? i lost gaia and ut also...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ExCreation View Post
          How bro can you help me? i lost gaia and ut also...
          contact support and wait.
          IGN: ShadowGraal
          Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
          Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
          Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

          Comment


          • I just lost my ultra spring flinger

            I just lost my ultra spring flinger i just log in and see that my ultra spring flinger is gone they give me back my four world lock and heartbreak hammer i am sad that i trade with someone for the ultra spring flinger now i get them back agian
            hi my name is nathaniel or bubble1205 from growtopia i like pokemon i have alot of pikachu plush and pichu also raichu plush i collect pokemon plush i have nintendo switch i play growtopia on it i have dragon on console

            Comment


            • I Lost Magplant,GAIA,UT, 17vip entrance and builderlock, some sl too

              I Lost it after rollback VI,support was reply my email,and need more details,now was 3 days after i give reply about the details,there is no reply more or they was give it back, Not impatient, but just want it back soon, Ticket:12032592

              I Hope they give back that,im not lie,if i lie they will suspend me,i know how rollback mean,i was check all world the last time i put it,and all world which i also put there

              Grow ID:RapidRollGT
              And also want to promote,i sell thermonuclear and cave blast at OCGU
              GrowID:RapidRollGT
              Main and BFG Link:OCGU
              Daily Free Chand BFG With VIP Entrance

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RapidRollGT View Post
                I Lost it after rollback VI,support was reply my email,and need more details,now was 3 days after i give reply about the details,there is no reply more or they was give it back, Not impatient, but just want it back soon, Ticket:12032592

                I Hope they give back that,im not lie,if i lie they will suspend me,i know how rollback mean,i was check all world the last time i put it,and all world which i also put there

                Grow ID:RapidRollGT
                And also want to promote,i sell thermonuclear and cave blast at OCGU
                I've never lost something cuz of the rollback. I do not understand how you can lose items, prob tried to drop them down before rollback so you can get 2 of them instead 1 but failed miserably?

                You can't be serious about this since you literally are promoting your world, this must be a joke.
                InGame Name: vHowl
                LVL 55
                Discord: vHowl#5378




                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RapidRollGT View Post
                  Not impatient
                  Originally posted by RapidRollGT View Post
                  but just want it back soon
                  tHis is making me confused

                  - - - Updated - - -

                  Originally posted by IHaveNoName_ View Post
                  I've never lost something cuz of the rollback. I do not understand how you can lose items, prob tried to drop them down before rollback so you can get 2 of them instead 1 but failed miserably?
                  Never really thought about it but you are probably right as we can see "honest pros" haven't lost anything due to rollback.
                  guess he just tried to duplicate but failed hahah karma
                  IGN: LimeChicken

                  @limechickengt on Instagram.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by IHaveNoName_ View Post
                    I've never lost something cuz of the rollback. I do not understand how you can lose items, prob tried to drop them down before rollback so you can get 2 of them instead 1 but failed miserably?

                    You can't be serious about this since you literally are promoting your world, this must be a joke.
                    The ones who lose are not just me, my friends, people in the country group community, if I lie, I will be suspended, I never drop all of that stuff before the rollback, it's all in the backpack, and it should be after the rollback is in the backpack, because I'm promoting This doesn't mean I'm not serious either, this is a forum, lots of people here, and buyblast is muted
                    GrowID:RapidRollGT
                    Main and BFG Link:OCGU
                    Daily Free Chand BFG With VIP Entrance

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by IHaveNoName_ View Post
                      I've never lost something cuz of the rollback. I do not understand how you can lose items, prob tried to drop them down before rollback so you can get 2 of them instead 1 but failed miserably?

                      You can't be serious about this since you literally are promoting your world, this must be a joke.

                      But I lost my luminous eyes.
                      The last time I used it I was inside buypegasus then server said 1 minute before server restart.
                      That time around 3 or 4 am Malaysia time.
                      So Thats mean 3rd july is gone right?
                      2 july after rollback 6 my luminous eyes is still with me around 11 pm Malaysia time then I went to sleep later on.



                      The luminous eyes I bought on 17 th june 2020.
                      That is the day I start my new career as Geiger Hunter since Im tired of farming.
                      The thing is How come after rollback 6 it still with me meanwhile after rollback 7 it is gone?
                      I also bought spirit guide but the spirit guide still exist if not mistaken I bought it on 30 june as prepaeation to become Valkyrie with those pegasus wings.


                      Luminous eyes might be cheap to compare on what other people have lost...But it is very important to me.
                      Sorry bro if I tell you this to you..3 days now I cant sleep well now already 2 am in Malaysia...
                      Im like a father who lost his son...
                      My luminous eyes where is it?
                      Is it still available?
                      Will I find it?

                      It does effect my life even tho some people will say " Oh it just a game"

                      Sorry again guys 3 days and Im still scared and sad
                      Goals :
                      • Focused Eyes (25/100)
                      • Win 2 World Of The Day (1/2)
                      • Zeus ( Still So Far Away)
                      • Own All Ring ( 5/10 )

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RapidRollGT View Post
                        The ones who lose are not just me, my friends, people in the country group community, if I lie, I will be suspended, I never drop all of that stuff before the rollback, it's all in the backpack, and it should be after the rollback is in the backpack, because I'm promoting This doesn't mean I'm not serious either, this is a forum, lots of people here, and buyblast is muted
                        I've seen many people crying about lost items but i've never seen people giving any proof. What's up with that, huh?

                        Also if you are so serious about it and want your "items" back why would you promote your world in the same thread? Seems too shush to me.

                        Can we meet in growtopia? Can you show me your BFG world?
                        InGame Name: vHowl
                        LVL 55
                        Discord: vHowl#5378




                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
                          tHis is making me confused

                          - - - Updated - - -



                          Never really thought about it but you are probably right as we can see "honest pros" haven't lost anything due to rollback.
                          guess he just tried to duplicate but failed hahah karma
                          Sorry make you confused by those words,i use translate,Maybe it's broken until it's not appropriate

                          Bro,im really not lying,loss data could happen, my friend also experienced the same thing, even 2 magplants, you could not believe it because it rarely happens when rollback, but nothing is impossible, one thing you must remember, I will be suspended if I lie

                          - - - Updated - - -

                          Originally posted by IHaveNoName_ View Post
                          I've seen many people crying about lost items but i've never seen people giving any proof. What's up with that, huh?

                          Also if you are so serious about it and want your "items" back why would you promote your world in the same thread? Seems too shush to me.

                          Can we meet in growtopia? Can you show me your BFG world?
                          Oke, now we meet at OCGU, thats my bfg link world
                          GrowID:RapidRollGT
                          Main and BFG Link:OCGU
                          Daily Free Chand BFG With VIP Entrance

                          Comment


                          • That's what you said |
                            V

                            Bro,im really not lying,loss data could happen.

                            Yes. Loss data could happen and if it did there's nothing to do about it. As you can see in the rules or policy (can't really remember) it says that "Data loss could happen and lost items will not be refunded" . (or something similar)
                            InGame Name: vHowl
                            LVL 55
                            Discord: vHowl#5378




                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by IHaveNoName_ View Post
                              I don't know. Maybe some players did lose items but, but my question is "why would everyone lose magplants and gaia what's so special about magplant?
                              Something fishy right?
                              Well for me I think some maybe lying about this or they lazy to read about what happen..
                              But srsly Im still awake just to check email from support and my eyes like Panda already....
                              Goals :
                              • Focused Eyes (25/100)
                              • Win 2 World Of The Day (1/2)
                              • Zeus ( Still So Far Away)
                              • Own All Ring ( 5/10 )

                              Comment


                              • [QUOTE=IHaveNoName_;4291042]I don't know. Maybe some players did lose items but, but my question is "why would everyone lose magplants and gaia what's so special about magplant?

                                - - - Updated - - -

                                Originally posted by RapidRollGT View Post
                                Sorry make you confused by those words,i use translate,Maybe it's broken until it's not appropriate

                                Bro,im really not lying,loss data could happen.

                                Yes. Loss data could happen and if it did there's nothing to do about it. As you can see in the rules or policy (can't really remember) it says that "Data loss could happen and lost items will not be refunded" . (or something similar)
                                Thats rule is not fair for me, if thats is real,why GadnokBOW reply and ask for more detail? If thats real, he will say like that, will not be refunded, btw im waiting you at OCGU lol where are u
                                GrowID:RapidRollGT
                                Main and BFG Link:OCGU
                                Daily Free Chand BFG With VIP Entrance

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X