[Merge] Lost Items after the Rollback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE= btw im waiting you at OCGU lol where are u[/QUOTE]

Unfortunatly i can not come there right now but i will visit your BFG.
    InGame Name: vHowl
    LVL 55
    Discord: vHowl#5378

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveNoName_ View Post
      That's what you said |
      V

Bro,im really not lying,loss data could happen.

Yes. Loss data could happen and if it did there's nothing to do about it. As you can see in the rules or policy (can't really remember) it says that "Data loss could happen and lost items will not be refunded" . (or something similar)
      They will refund items if you ask nicely and tell them what happened. In this case, thousands of people lost expensive items for which they worked hard. This is the issue of the developer making a huge mistake. The items have been refunded multiple times previously too. The losing of magplants and UT for Growtopians after the rollback is a real issue. It's not something that is made up.

Originally posted by RapidRollGT View Post
      I don't know. Maybe some players did lose items but, but my question is "why would everyone lose magplants and gaia what's so special about magplant?

The issue is that people who lost Magplant 5000's and Gaia beacons/UT, were moving between worlds a lot with these items, placing them, farming, picking up, moving to the next world. Whenever you move to the next world, chances are that it's located on another subserver - and if it doesn't save correctly playerdata, after rollback you will have the inventory and world where there are no mags placed/they're not in your inventory.
      Do you like puzzle and psyhics games? Then check this game out!: Shape fold animals

Life is a journey, what should be lived in the way it is meant to be: peacefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by RapidRollGT View Post
        I Lost it after rollback VI,support was reply my email,and need more details,now was 3 days after i give reply about the details,there is no reply more or they was give it back, Not impatient, but just want it back soon, Ticket:12032592

I Hope they give back that,im not lie,if i lie they will suspend me,i know how rollback mean,i was check all world the last time i put it,and all world which i also put there

Grow ID:RapidRollGT
        And also want to promote,i sell thermonuclear and cave blast at OCGU
        Just chill and wait for their reply, i have the same problem as you... All we need is patience for now
        IGN: Dreiiiiiii
        MAIN WORLD: Dreiii
        GUILD: Criminal (GL)

"No good water comes from a muddy spring. No sweet fruit comes from a bitter seed."

Comment

• Originally posted by IApply View Post
          They will refund items if you ask nicely and tell them what happened. In this case, thousands of people lost expensive items for which they worked hard. This is the issue of the developer making a huge mistake. The items have been refunded multiple times previously too. The losing of magplants and UT for Growtopians after the rollback is a real issue. It's not something that is made up.
          I agree with you, if it's their fault, they will also correct it
          GrowID:RapidRollGT
          Main and BFG Link:OCGU
          Daily Free Chand BFG With VIP Entrance

Comment

I've never lost something cuz of the rollback. I do not understand how you can lose items, prob tried to drop them down before rollback so you can get 2 of them instead 1 but failed miserably?

You can't be serious about this since you literally are promoting your world, this must be a joke.
            Just because you didn't lose something doesn't someone else hasn't. God how narcissistic can you be.
            [Tryhards] - Guild Level 6

Click for bad videos...

IGN: IHasName

Comment

Unfortunatly i can not come there right now but i will visit your BFG.
              Ok no problem

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by IApply View Post

The issue is that people who lost Magplant 5000's and Gaia beacons/UT, were moving between worlds a lot with these items, placing them, farming, picking up, moving to the next world. Whenever you move to the next world, chances are that it's located on another subserver - and if it doesn't save correctly playerdata, after rollback you will have the inventory and world where there are no mags placed/they're not in your inventory.
              Nice thinking dude,nothing is impossible

Comment

I've never lost something cuz of the rollback. I do not understand how you can lose items, prob tried to drop them down before rollback so you can get 2 of them instead 1 but failed miserably?
                Read this and you might understand why and how - https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...45#post4285345
                Rest In Peace, Marley
                My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

• Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
                  Read this and you might understand why and how - https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...45#post4285345
                  Ok boi,gud opinion,so,will they return all my lost items?

Comment

I've seen many people crying about lost items but i've never seen people giving any proof. What's up with that, huh?

Also if you are so serious about it and want your "items" back why would you promote your world in the same thread? Seems too shush to me.

Can we meet in growtopia? Can you show me your BFG world?
                    What proof about lost items can they provide? Not everyone takes pictures of their magplants every now and then ya know?

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                    https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

• I lost 1mag and gia i sold them. And rn i dint have them anymore. I contacted support (i think?) But no respones for 2 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHasName View Post
                        Just because you didn't lose something doesn't someone else hasn't. God how narcissistic can you be.
                        I just brought an example you idiot.
                        How stupid can you be?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                        What proof about lost items can they provide? Not everyone takes pictures of their magplants every now and then ya know?
                        Hmmm. Maybe show BFG worlds? No normal player would buy magplants for no reason.

ooo. Btw now that we brought this up i remember that i lost gaia also, totally forgot about it.

You guys want me to believe that thousands of people lost magplants? There's no way that all of them are telling the truth.
                        LVL 55

sigpic

Comment

I just brought an example you idiot.
                          How stupid can you be?
                          Re-read your first post and tell me again that all you did was bring up an example. Bruh think about what you say before you let it blow up in your face.
                          [Tryhards] - Guild Level 6

Click for bad videos...

IGN: IHasName

Comment

• Originally posted by IHasName View Post
                            Re-read your first post and tell me again that all you did was bring up an example. Bruh think about what you say before you let it blow up in your face.
                            Wannabe
                            LVL 55

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ebris View Post
                              I lost 1mag and gia i sold them. And rn i dint have them anymore. I contacted support (i think?) But no respones for 2 days.
                              Be patient, the reply may take even longer than a week, they have alot of tickets at the moment due to the rollback, just be patient.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by RapidRollGT View Post
                              Ok boi,gud opinion,so,will they return all my lost items?
                              As I've stated in my thread (technically not a thread but reply), I have no clue, they've refunded my friend the Magplant but not the Gaias, we'll see if we'll get our items back..
                              Rest In Peace, Marley
                              My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

• Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
                                Be patient, the reply may take even longer than a week, they have alot of tickets at the moment due to the rollback, just be patient.

- - - Updated - - -

As I've stated in my thread (technically not a thread but reply), I have no clue, they've refunded my friend the Magplant but not the Gaias, we'll see if we'll get our items back..
                                Fp,gaia is expensive item too,If for example they only return my magplant, that's stupid. Maybe they thought and made sure only that the magplant was gone, was that it? Hahah, I also lost 17 VIP entrance, just multiply it at the unit price

Comment

Working...
                                X