[Merge] Lost Items after the Rollback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neia Baraja View Post
    your life goals arent going to reset though. you just have to do them again.
    Ariana/Zya

Comment

Originally posted by iAngelBear View Post
      your life goals arent going to reset though. you just have to do them again.
      Let's hope my growlectable wins that 1/4 chance again then

And I also wasted a day's worth of growtokens cuz I lost the tokens I earned prior and the day I was supposed to get more tokens won't be there (That means I lost not only june 31st's growtokens, but also July 1st and 2nd -_-). I was 183/200 tokens too and that's mostly the reason as to why I'm a bit pissed. -_-

I really hope they add token compensation though that's probably not likely which makes me even more pissed at the thought

Comment

Originally posted by Phloqiston View Post
        I lose my lgrid tree time. but if they're giving double gems... well I'm at a profit actually.
        Well the last maintenance, where they give double gems compensation, I didn't feel like the gems doubled...
        Transcriber / Composer In Growtopia
        Visit My Song Hall: VZMUSIC
        Need a song? msg Vrlz in game

My Goals:

Also Visit In Growtopia!

IGN: Vrlz Level: 67/100

Instagram: vrlz_gt

:panic::yeah:

Comment

Originally posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
          rollbacks should happen more often honestly, its the best solution but obviously there are reasons why they chose not to use rollback as the initial solution(loss of gameplay, repeating everything etc). But honestly, if the incident is something major it would be best to do a rollback asap. Rollback immediately so that people can quickly get back to redoing their lost progress and then they can move on to their other tasks.
          You may have not done anything at the time people lost their progress, but if you consider others, it’ll be a loss off a process and effort spent on game. And if you also consider that there are a huge part of RNG based features in game, you can’t get your luck-based items back. Rollbacks are not simple and they’re the only solution to fix the incident at worst cases. We can’t even guess how long would the maintenance go.

Originally posted by Vrlz View Post
          Well the last maintenance, where they give double gems compensation, I didn't feel like the gems doubled...
          Yep, cause it wasn’t double at all. Just a bit boost of gem drops, like you’re wearing an ances.
          IGN: Bardes
          Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
          Discord: Bardes#3326

Comment

Man, why don't they ever add like a faster grow-time for trees compensation.

Comment

hmm so i need to farm again, hope my clover didnt lose after tis things

Level ---

SSP SEED & RSP BLOCK SHOP
              " OKAD " (Close for a moment/Rebuild)

My world and dl have been hacked 8/11/2017

Comment

Umm what about our backpack items do they stay the same.

Comment

What I lose:
                  1. 200 Tie Dyed Shirt Trees
                  2. A Growtoken
                  3. Some Gems (but at the end I'll get more lol)
                  4. World building progress
                  5. Probably some Vaccine Drops and Map Fragments

What I get back:
                  1. A World Lock I spent on 200 Checker Wallpaper Seeds
                  2. 200 Polka Dot Block Seeds
                  3. Some Surgical Waste Seeds and some Rune Carved Stone Pillar Trees.

Edit: nvm I give up thinking
                  BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

More than half of the compensations are catered to those who are willing to spend $$$ into the game ffs -_-

And the compensation we get DO get requires us to spend more time to actually be able to get back to the amount of farming/grinding we did today and yesterday

It feels like they're trying to profit off of what happened today by trying to get more sales

The people who bought gems should definitely be properly compensated sure, maybe even double it, sure. But now us F2P players gotta spend more time to get back to where we got to yesterday today again cuz all we got was a double gem drop rate and a ****ing block that everyone's going to be able to obtain anyways

I honestly hope they atleast let us keep the tokens we earned cuz I earned 6 growtokens yesterday cuz I was lucky with the life goals and growlectable I got OR just add in some growtokens with the compensation

^^

All I can say
                    The people buying gems are the paying customers. It is completely understandable that they get extra perks.

Comment

Originally posted by Volcanic24 View Post
                      Umm what about our backpack items do they stay the same.
                      I don't think so.
                      BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

What I lost:

1. 6 Tokens from yesterday, 3 tokens from today
                        2. Some profit I got from Ghost hunting + BFG farming
                        3. A **** ton of time that I spent on those ^
                        4. The happiness I felt when I got 6 tokens in a single day (cuz those very rarely happens)
                        5. Some surgery skill level cuz I did like 40 surgs for life goals on one of those days
                        Last edited by Neia Baraja; 07-01-2020, 05:05 PM. Reason: 31st don't exit nvm lmao

Comment

More than half of the compensations are catered to those who are willing to spend $$$ into the game ffs -_-

And the compensation we get DO get requires us to spend more time to actually be able to get back to the amount of farming/grinding we did today and yesterday

It feels like they're trying to profit off of what happened today by trying to get more sales

The people who bought gems should definitely be properly compensated sure, maybe even double it, sure. But now us F2P players gotta spend more time to get back to where we got to yesterday today again cuz all we got was a double gem drop rate and a ****ing block that everyone's going to be able to obtain anyways

I honestly hope they atleast let us keep the tokens we earned cuz I earned 6 growtokens yesterday cuz I was lucky with the life goals and growlectable I got OR just add in some growtokens with the compensation

^^

All I can say
                          wow coincidentally, that's how a business works!
                          IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

What I lost:

1. 6 Tokens from yesterday, 3 tokens from today and another 6 tokens from June 31st
                            2. Some profit I got from Ghost hunting + BFG farming
                            3. A **** ton of time that I spent on those ^
                            4. The happiness I felt when I got 6 tokens in a single day (cuz those very rarely happens)
                            5. Some surgery skill level cuz I did like 40 surgs for life goals on one of those days
                            June 31st

IGN: HeroPlaya
                            Level: MAX

Comment

its a lil bit big

Made a 'fan-made' Rollback VI Plaque
                              It's supposed to be a sprite which some people were stuck as

feel free to use this in all of your clickbait rollback vids on yt

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                              ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                              ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                              ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                              https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

Originally posted by HeroPlaya View Post
                                How much will you lose off of this
                                account sellers be like .__________.

Comment

Working...
                                X