• Show
Clear All

lol rip me. i lost my first surg massive trauma as epic quest qwq
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (1044).png
Views:	1
Size:	468.8 KB
ID:	6606077

Oh Growtopia and Splatoon 2 makes spliceable?!

IGN: Apen3056
    Level: 57/125

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

Comment

[Merge] Lost Items after the Rollback

Title pretty much says everything, the thing is, that I am pretty sure that I won't get it back, my friend has lost 2 Gaia's due to server crash and support have not refunded him since they weren't able to check it, which is just great, there goes 2 years of work, lol.
      Rest In Peace, Marley
      My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
        Title pretty much says everything, the thing is, that I am pretty sure that I won't get it back, my friend has lost 2 Gaia's due to server crash and support have not refunded him since they weren't able to check it, which is just great, there goes 2 years of work, lol.
        Rollback = every single data will be restored to that date that they chose. So look around you should have it or you might have sold it.
        Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Comment

Some guy also said he got another gkc, so they still have some cleaning up to do

IGN: HeroPlaya
          Level: MAX

Comment

Originally posted by Liquify View Post
            wow coincidentally, that's how a business works!
            My point is, is that the compensation is absolutely ****

Comment

This is not even a correct rollback i lost items that shpuldve been in my backpack before june 30

Comment

Originally posted by Creatorss View Post
                Rollback = every single data will be restored to that date that they chose. So look around you should have it or you might have sold it.
                Oh, really, I have sold it? Don't you think that I would remember selling an Magplant?..
                I do use only 5 worlds to do BFG on and there are 3 Mags in first, 2 in second and 2 in third, other ones are not even harvested, I've lost the Magplant from my inventory and I am clearly not the only one, I've seen more than 20 SBs since they servers went back online saying that they've lost Magplant/s.
                Rest In Peace, Marley
                My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

My friend had his rayman Dupped......so servers are officially messed up

Comment

Apparently people have lost magplants, rip

IGN: HeroPlaya
                    Level: MAX

Comment

I lost my rayman, red ancess, and 1 ut..
                      Im deadddd
                      I thought i lost my 3 mags too, re-check every world, and found them.
                      But i just cant find my rayman
                      IGN : ExUnknown
                      Telegram Id : @somebunny

2nd Protection in game, read my suggestion pls
                      https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...75#post3844575

Comment

Originally posted by Creatorss View Post
                        world data and inventory data might be stored in separate files... And maybe there is a small difference between the times inventory and world datas are rolled back to or backed up at... So while unlikely, there's still a chance it could happen in that case...
                        <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
                        M e n a c i n g. . .
                        ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

I lost both of my magplants and the laser grids inside of them. Not sure where they went, but I have had them for a while.
                          IGN: ShadowGraal
                          Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
                          Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
                          Suggester of the Raccoon Leash
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
                            I lost both of my magplants and the laser grids inside of them. Not sure where they went, but I have had them for a while.
                            Many other people are facing with the same problem..
                            IGN: Bardes
                            Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
                            Discord: Bardes#3326

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
                              Hey, don't hesitate to send this to Support so they can investigate what happened to your items properly. We can't do much here in the Forum, tbh, really sorry about.
                              "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

Comment

My backpack wasn't affected by the rollback and so is my world VENDUNS,
                                IGN : elyxial
                                Level : 91

Goals :
                                It's time to express myself in the real world!

Latest Tutoria-ely Episode:

Comment

Working...
                                X