[Merge] Lost Items after the Rollback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kairos View Post
    Hey, don't hesitate to send this to Support so they can investigate what happened to your items properly. We can't do much here in the Forum, tbh, really sorry about.
    The thing is that it'll take so long for support to reply and I'll get dumb reply like last time like I've got hacked or what? I've had to talk personally with Pangloss to get my items refunded otherwise support would just keep telling me that I have got hacked or smth like that, my friend actually lost Magplant and few Gaias due to SERVER CRASH month ago, the support replied him the same, that he got hacked, he talked with Pangloss and he was able to get Magplant back, however, the gaias were "unable to track", so he has got only the magplant back, the support is (sorry to say that) not very useful..
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroPlaya View Post
      Apparently people have lost magplants, rip
      Hey Guys

It would be ideal for players, who claim that they have lost any items to contact support. None of us would want to start rumors and you all would agree that some players might try to take advantage of the situation.

We all have to be careful together.

Comment

around a day of being offline
        IGN: Tlaloc1
        Level 97 / 125
        1,000,000 gems / 1,000,000 - achieved 7/1/2020
        Steam
        Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

Comment

Originally posted by UBIDEV View Post
          Hey Guys

It would be ideal for players, who claim that they have lost any items to contact support. None of us would want to start rumors and you all would agree that some players might try to take advantage of the situation.

We all have to be careful together.
          It's a shame that players are lying about this, because people like me who need to contact support our tickets will be delayed with fake ones. I guess I can't prepare for summerfest now
          IGN: ShadowGraal
          Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
          Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
          Suggester of the Raccoon Leash
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
            It's a shame that players are lying about this, because people like me who need to contact support our tickets will be delayed with fake ones. I guess I can't prepare for summerfest now
            Yeah and the support team averagely respondes to the tickets in a week so.. I still have my magplant as placed, idk what to do though, will I lose it when I break??
            IGN: Bardes
            Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
            Discord: Bardes#3326

Comment

Originally posted by HeroPlaya View Post
              How much will you lose off of this
              I JUST FINISHED BUILDING A WORLD FORGOT DESIGN AND COME BACK TO THIS ROLLBACK CRAP UGHHHHH IM SO MAD RN

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
                The thing is that it'll take so long for support to reply and I'll get dumb reply like last time like I've got hacked or what? I've had to talk personally with Pangloss to get my items refunded otherwise support would just keep telling me that I have got hacked or smth like that, my friend actually lost Magplant and few Gaias due to SERVER CRASH month ago, the support replied him the same, that he got hacked, he talked with Pangloss and he was able to get Magplant back, however, the gaias were "unable to track", so he has got only the magplant back, the support is (sorry to say that) not very useful..
                They will get your items back, probably will take some time but better than nothing.
                WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

I lost XENONITE CRYSTAL please help

I logged on GT to find I lost my xeno, the recent rollback must have made it disappear. Please help me.
                  My IGn in D4ddyPig

Comment

I contacted support after my 2 mags disappeared. Can't wait to hear back from them in a few weeks and miss out on summerfest prep
                    IGN: ShadowGraal
                    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
                    Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
                    Suggester of the Raccoon Leash
                    sigpic

Comment

When and how did you get your xenonite crystal?

Comment

Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
                        They will get your items back, probably will take some time but better than nothing.
                        As I've said before, my friend lost Magplant, two or three Gaia's and some Weather + Jammers, they have refunded ONLY the Magplant saying that they were "unable to track" the other items, that's why I am worried..
                        Rest In Peace, Marley
                        My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

My old case

In April 2020, I lost my GHC, and my friend lost one of his farm worlds with UT & Gaia. Because at that time only a little of people were affected, there was no further investigation regarding our problem. Until now!?

Comment

Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
                            When and how did you get your xenonite crystal?
                            I got it last month, I had it in this world for a few days

Comment

Originally posted by NightFuse View Post
                              I got it last month, I had it in this world for a few days
                              Contact support (idk if this case will be be worked on be support)

also helo beef’s friend
                              ign:Noobified
                              instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
                              Discord: Noobified#7916

A new Growmoji in my collection: 7/15 Growtokens

current active world: powfartsv2

Comment

Originally posted by Noobified View Post
                                Contact support (idk if this case will be be worked on be support)

also helo beef’s friend
                                Yeah just contact support, I hope you get it back.

Comment

Working...
                                X