No announcement yet.

[Merge] Lost Items after the Rollback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw, I also lost pineapple guardian and ghost charm, ugh. Gt support never give items

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
      The thing is that it'll take so long for support to reply and I'll get dumb reply like last time like I've got hacked or what? I've had to talk personally with Pangloss to get my items refunded otherwise support would just keep telling me that I have got hacked or smth like that, my friend actually lost Magplant and few Gaias due to SERVER CRASH month ago, the support replied him the same, that he got hacked, he talked with Pangloss and he was able to get Magplant back, however, the gaias were "unable to track", so he has got only the magplant back, the support is (sorry to say that) not very useful..
      It just like me. Contact support answer, said I was hacked, then I argued I could not have been hacked, because my GT account activated AAP, my email activated 2FA, my cellphone, I activate screen lock and app lock, are different, and I never log in on a PC. then they accused me play drop games, I did tricks, etc. I have been playing Growtopia for more than 5 years, but my case was not investigated & not resolved. I only get unsubstantiated answer and not proven

Comment

Originally posted by Bardes View Post
        Yeah and the support team averagely respondes to the tickets in a week so.. I still have my magplant as placed, idk what to do though, will I lose it when I break??
        Your mag is safe then im assuming

IGN: HeroPlaya
        Level: MAX

Comment

What items (if any) did you lose from the rollback?

I am very curious about the scale of this problem. If you have lost anything to the rollback, please reply below.
          IGN : Oakum
          Instagram: @oakum.gt
          Discord: OAKUM#0832

Comment

2 mags. Just disappeared, I contacted support though. Time to play the waiting game...
            IGN: ShadowGraal
            Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
            Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
            Suggester of the Raccoon Leash
            sigpic

Comment

2x Magplants, 1x gaia beacon. That's all I've noticed so far though.
              Do you like puzzle and psyhics games? Then check this game out!: Shape fold animals

Life is a journey, what should be lived in the way it is meant to be: peacefully.

Comment

people lost item . will be more rollback ?

well my self also lost 1 chicken plow , and 1 chip and dip hat i remember i put on my inventory before i sleep and this morning before rollback things , the stuff still on my inventory but after rollback its gone... but then i saw many people saying losing of magplant / rayman and also hoi .

is it really happening ?

is it a glitch or bug ? or its goin to rollback again ?

Comment

Originally posted by terbangcus View Post
                  well my self also lost 1 chicken plow , and 1 chip and dip hat i remember i put on my inventory before i sleep and this morning before rollback things , the stuff still on my inventory but after rollback its gone... but then i saw many people saying losing of magplant / rayman and also hoi .

is it really happening ?

bruh they did role back but the name glitch still isn't fixed like ***. If your gonna rollback fix everything I'm tired of getting random ppls growids..

Comment

I really think they should do another rollback. I have just started to gain worldlocks and then because of this rollback I lose everything. A lot of people lost stuff

Comment

1 magplantšŸ˜”
                      IGN: Dreiiiiiii
                      MAIN WORLD: Dreiii
                      GUILD: Criminal (GL)

"No good water comes from a muddy spring. No sweet fruit comes from a bitter seed."

Comment

490 Magic bacon trees

Comment

1 Growscan. I'm not sure though if it's because I let someone borrow it and then the servers rollbacked to before they returned it (they say they don't have it) or it's either because of the glitch that somehow ppl are losing items. Will contact support rn.
                          IGN: lanceplaysyt
                          - 3x VOTW Winner
                          - 1x WOTD Winner
                          - Subscribers : 3.2k

My Socials: YouTube / Instagram

Contact me via Discord: LancePlays#8216

Comment

Originally posted by terbangcus View Post

is it really happening ?

There won't be another rollback to replace lost items, but you can contact support and tell them what you have lost to possibly get them back.
                            IGN: Cloverlord
                            Current level: 111
                            Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
                            Instagram: @cloverlordgt
                            My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.
                            Looking for perfect fish? Visit CLOAQUARIUM!
                            WIP Garbaway Discord server: https://discord.gg/mNDndHM

Comment

A lot of people gained dupped items too......someone I know got 3 raymans dupped.

Comment

Damn Boomers everywhere obv your items you lost are in previous world you were in at the time of the backup and or u just bought it b4 the back up so when they rolled back yall got your wls back witout the actual items. Pains me to see how people dont understand this.
                                In Game Name : Bunlord
                                Most Prized Possesion : My Mystery Tunic
                                World Name : AdventureTrials
                                Currently Level [121/125] omg 4 more hehe
                                Wishlist: Rayman , Crystal Infused Sword
                                Free BFG Regularly At Vekz (22:00 GT Time)

Comment

Working...
                                X