• misascool
    replied
    I lost it on the first rollback, 30th june

Leave a comment:

• Ebris
    replied
    When
    Originally posted by misascool View Post

Yes only rayman fist.. but better than nothing..
    When u lost your rayman after July 4th? Second rollback

Leave a comment:

• misascool
    replied
    Originally posted by Ebris View Post

You got your items back?
    Yes only rayman fist.. but better than nothing..

Leave a comment:

• Ebris
    replied
    Originally posted by misascool View Post

We are on the same ship, m8..
    I lost rayman fist, red ances, UT, and I think I lost my gscan too, cant find it anywhere!!
    Be patient, and wait for support's reply, maybe we should make a tea party group, and wait together..
    You got your items back?

Leave a comment:

• misascool
    replied
    Originally posted by MKDV View Post
    Although I posted them there anyway thanks guys. Instead of the idiot saying "im sick of those comments" to a person whose in a desperate situation you tried to help me.
    We are on the same ship, m8..
    I lost rayman fist, red ances, UT, and I think I lost my gscan too, cant find it anywhere!!
    Be patient, and wait for support's reply, maybe we should make a tea party group, and wait together..

Leave a comment:

• MKDV
    replied
    Although I posted them there anyway thanks guys. Instead of the idiot saying "im sick of those comments" to a person whose in a desperate situation you tried to help me.

Leave a comment:

• misascool
    replied
    Same thread because same issue why are you mad?

- - - Updated - - -

Should I just let go my 70+ dl worth of items?
    Because a lot of people post their lost their items here.
    We cant help much.
    Do file support a case, and wait for their reply..
    Theres a thousands of email, supports have to take care, so grab some coffee and be patient.
    They will reply you..

Leave a comment:

• NotStalked
    replied

- - - Updated - - -

this is the forums site, not the support site... you should go here https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Games/5847 if you have Game related issues and file a ticket

Leave a comment:

• MKDV
    replied

- - - Updated - - -

Leave a comment:

• vmandz
    replied
    Same thread over and over again, actually I'm mad at this kind of thread

Leave a comment:

• MKDV
    replied
    LOST 1 MAG PLANT 2 GAIA 3 UT 1 GROWSCAN AND MUCH MORE AFTER ROLLBACK

I bought all of the things at least a month ago and now they are all gona after second rollback. All of the items are related to bfg worlds but i still have my Rayman's Fist is there any chance i can get them back?

Leave a comment:

• Defendant
    replied
    Originally posted by RapidRollGT View Post
    I Lost it after rollback VI,support was reply my email,and need more details,now was 3 days after i give reply about the details,there is no reply more or they was give it back, Not impatient, but just want it back soon, Ticket:12032592

I Hope they give back that,im not lie,if i lie they will suspend me,i know how rollback mean,i was check all world the last time i put it,and all world which i also put there

Grow ID:RapidRollGT
    And also want to promote,i sell thermonuclear and cave blast at OCGU
    I lost my rayman too, and 2 gaia 2 ut. I'm pretty sure thats not duplicate and i bought since 2018/2019. I alrd submit my ticket, until now they just reply that received my mail

Leave a comment:

• RapidRollGT
    replied
    Originally posted by ProdigyDawn View Post
    Try your best to tell them the actions you've done before the rollback happened. I also lost an item after rollback VI, I bought a mint julep some hours before the long maintenance started, and when I logged on again, I didn't received my diamond locks back. Just be patient and have faith on support.
    Well,i always be patient, but now I don't do anything activities, I want BFG in other people, but it's quiet and rarely does anyone even open BFG, because they can't move to another farm

Leave a comment:

• ProdigyDawn
    replied
    Try your best to tell them the actions you've done before the rollback happened. I also lost an item after rollback VI, I bought a mint julep some hours before the long maintenance started, and when I logged on again, I didn't received my diamond locks back. Just be patient and have faith on support.

Leave a comment:

• RapidRollGT
    replied
    Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
    Be patient, the reply may take even longer than a week, they have alot of tickets at the moment due to the rollback, just be patient.

- - - Updated - - -

As I've stated in my thread (technically not a thread but reply), I have no clue, they've refunded my friend the Magplant but not the Gaias, we'll see if we'll get our items back..
    Fp,gaia is expensive item too,If for example they only return my magplant, that's stupid. Maybe they thought and made sure only that the magplant was gone, was that it? Hahah, I also lost 17 VIP entrance, just multiply it at the unit price

Leave a comment:

Working...
X