[Merge] AAP verification issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merge] AAP verification issue

this is so stupid. why would they put in account verification if they can't even send a damn email. im not even going to contact support because they took a week to respond last time i did. **** this stupid ass game
    Goals:
    Focused Eyes- 1/1
    200 Growtokens- 112/200
    Level 99- 88/99

DOESN'T HURT TO SUB: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkw...y4q4XMZEqrI8eQ

Like and Subscribe! Latest video:

Originally posted by Joshyeh View Post
    this is so stupid. why would they put in account verification if they can't even send a damn email. im not even going to contact support because they took a week to respond last time i did. **** this stupid ass game
    did you look at your spam folder etc maybe wait couple hours

Comment

Same. And yea i looked at my spam folder. Nothing

Comment

i can't log in growtopia

i can log in to my growtopia there is a problem with the account protection it won't send the email to my gmail i make me confused with my email i dont know what do with email it not send the verification
        hi my name is nathaniel or bubble1205 from growtopia i like pokemon i have alot of pikachu plush and pichu also raichu plush i collect pokemon plush i have nintendo switch i play growtopia on it i have dragon on console

Comment

[Merge] AAP verification issue

Apologize first. My growtopia account, right, I approved an advanced license. But the question about compilation is to enter, my verification email was not sent from the Growtopia game

Comment

Originally posted by PKL007 View Post
            Apologize first. My growtopia account, right, I approved an advanced license. But the question about compilation is to enter, my verification email was not sent from the Growtopia game
            Try again, or recheck your email... it might just be a delay... worst case scenario you’ll have to contact support.
            Just don’t worry, everything is gonna go fine.
            About me...?
            Chill person, Loves hanging out... Wether it’s in real life or in Gt.
            Hobbies:
            -Watching Soccer;
            -Hoping onto Gt with my spare time;
            -Chess lover (if you think you’re smart enough to beat me in chess, Pm me you won’t Last long)

Comment

advance account protection not sending email

I try to login in new device after update then the advance account protection Didn't send verification email

Is this a new bug?
              Just a fking weebs

IGN : Unmemorical

Comment

Im not sure if its a bug. try checking throughout your mail, spam, junk, etc. IT could also be just taking a while. Not sure tho

Comment

Originally posted by iFreezee View Post
                  Im not sure if its a bug. try checking throughout your mail, spam, junk, etc. IT could also be just taking a while. Not sure tho
                  I checked all my emails, but there was no growtopia Account Verification
                  Just a fking weebs

Comment

Maybe reload it, try relogging and getting a new verification, and if all that fails, contant support (may take a bit to get back tho becuz of the overwhelming needs of ppl after this rollback)

Comment

Originally posted by iFreezee View Post
                      Maybe reload it, try relogging and getting a new verification, and if all that fails, contant support (may take a bit to get back tho becuz of the overwhelming needs of ppl after this rollback)
                      Thank you, I'll try
                      Just a fking weebs

Comment

didn't receive AAP email verification

prior to the rollback, i updated growtopia in my device and got the Advanced Account Protection link sent to my email.

after the rollback happened, i went to log into the same device above which i played with BEFORE the rollback. now it's asking me to click the link sent to my email, but I DID NOT receive any email from gt.

help!!!!!

edit: here are what i've done so far in an attempt to get the email:
                        a) reinstalled gt
                        b) refreshed my emails a ton of times (all inboxes and primary)
                        c) changed my password
                        Last edited by CottonJacket; 07-01-2020, 11:22 PM.
                        IGN: CottonJacket

I love making music

Comment

it happen to me in pc too
                          i can just play in my phone

bump!

Comment

Originally posted by ITSMEAGAIN View Post
                            it happen to me in pc too
                            i can just play in my phone

bump!
                            phew, i thought i am the only one who has this issue. did you get it resolved? or you're just waiting for answers too?
                            IGN: CottonJacket

I love making music

Comment

Originally posted by CottonJacket View Post
                              phew, i thought i am the only one who has this issue. did you get it resolved? or you're just waiting for answers too?
                              just waiting..

Comment

Working...
                              X