Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah thank you so much, how do I show mods that I'm not lying though? I had 170 wls dropped in a specific world and I left it like that last night, but i have no evidence that i ever had 170wls

Comment

Originally posted by Finkun View Post
      Ah thank you so much, how do I show mods that I'm not lying though? I had 170 wls dropped in a specific world and I left it like that last night, but i have no evidence that i ever had 170wls
      Well, any proof is better than no proof in situations such as this one. We don't plan for this to happen, so it's hard to have actual solid proof of these things. Is there any chance you know in GT time an exact time you knew you had these world locks? Even if not, support should be able to find these things out themselves, but it is important that you try to do your best to help them out with your case.
      IGN: Cloverlord
      Current level: 111
      Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
      Instagram: @cloverlordgt
      My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.
      Looking for perfect fish? Visit CLOAQUARIUM!
      WIP Garbaway Discord server: https://discord.gg/mNDndHM

Comment

Originally posted by Cloverlord View Post
        Well, any proof is better than no proof in situations such as this one. We don't plan for this to happen, so it's hard to have actual solid proof of these things. Is there any chance you know in GT time an exact time you knew you had these world locks? Even if not, support should be able to find these things out themselves, but it is important that you try to do your best to help them out with your case.
        Darn I dont keep track of those things, but certainly it was after the time things were reset to. I think the best proof I has is my donation box history if they can track that? It was in there at some point

Comment

Concern on Lost Items

So basically, I myself have lost:
          x2 Gaia beacon
          x1 Magplant
          x1 Builders Lock

I've let someone borrow so that they could use it for their bfg.. I'm pretty scared if it would be given back to them.

I've seen a lot of people with the same issue and I'm pretty worried but hoping that they'll find some resolve for it. But I can't help but wonder - how will they restore items that's dropped on the exact moment of the rollback time they chose? A lot of people are affected and panic is going around.

+ gt servers are still pretty laggy

Comment

+ I've heard that player data was rollbacked but the world data wasn't. This caused a lot of duping incidents aswell as items getting lost.

Comment

I'm worried aswell. I lost 2x magplants in the process. Which is a tremendous loss for me, it's basically 84 diamond locks down the drain.

You're definitely not alone in this
              Do you like puzzle and psyhics games? Then check this game out!: Shape fold animals

Life is a journey, what should be lived in the way it is meant to be: peacefully.

Comment

UBI: you lost 70dls? No worries!heres 25% more stuff from farming: D

Comment

It's a shame that support is taking so long to get back to players about this. Back in late December/Early January I argued with support for 30 days before I got my 84 diamond locks back from a digivend glitch. I lost 2 magplants as well, and it's really hurting right now because I can't take advantage of the lucky mod.
                  IGN: ShadowGraal
                  Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
                  Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
                  Suggester of the Raccoon Leash
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
                    It's a shame that support is taking so long to get back to players about this. Back in late December/Early January I argued with support for 30 days before I got my 84 diamond locks back from a digivend glitch. I lost 2 magplants as well, and it's really hurting right now because I can't take advantage of the lucky mod.
                    They should give something as an apology to the people affected from that incident, bonus gems is nothing lol.
                    IGN: Bardes
                    Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
                    Discord: Bardes#3326

Comment

That's what I was thinking already, the issue is that while some people like us LOST items, some duped theirs and that's what will be able to deal with by devs, I think another small rollback will be needed to get everything back as it was, or else the economy will most likely be killed. Here are some more proofs : https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ot-on-purpose) https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ms-are-missing
                      Hoping that we all get everything back, and that duped items are deleted.
                      I changed my IGN, I am now called VTT

~~~GOALS~~~

Level 125 : DONE
                      Get 10 DLs : 215/10
                      Get Da Vinci : Not done
                      Get lots of nice friends : TOTALLY DONE

Comment

Originally posted by Bardes View Post
                        They should give something as an apology to the people affected from that incident, bonus gems is nothing lol.
                        I'd be fine with just getting my magplants back honestly.
                        IGN: ShadowGraal
                        Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
                        Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
                        Suggester of the Raccoon Leash
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello!

If you have lost items, please contact support.

Closing thread(s).
                          IG: @SERENITE.GT
                          DISCORD: Serenite#0816

Comment

Working...
                          X