Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Merge] Server instability and connectivity issues

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I think it's a selective shutdown. My friends can still play and some 30k-ish players.
    IGN : elyxial
    Level : 91

    Goals :
    It's time to express myself in the real world!

    Latest Tutoria-ely Episode:

    Comment


    • #17
      It takes time for them to reboot their crashed servers lol maybe try to log in after 5 minutes

      Comment


      • #18
        ive been trying to connect for like 10 minutes and it's just been the same error

        granted my internet is inconsistent, but i could connect fine earlier.
        IGN: Tlaloc1
        Level 97 / 125
        1,000,000 gems / 1,000,000 - achieved 7/1/2020
        Steam
        Switch Friend Code - SW-7893-5905-4585

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Tlaloc1 View Post
          ive been trying to connect for like 10 minutes and it's just been the same error

          granted my internet is inconsistent, but i could connect fine earlier.
          Maybe it's because not the entire servers are crashed. It's specific subserver that r having connecting issues

          Comment


          • #20
            The server is back up!
            EDIT: But a bit laggy.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by ToxicKid View Post
              The server is back up!
              EDIT: But a bit laggy.
              I just login and tried to go in 'buybfg' and got error connecting again...

              Comment


              • #22
                yeah boring potato servers

                Comment


                • #23
                  Servers

                  Are the servers again down?!
                  Level- 24/125
                  A Supporter
                  Dream Item- Da vinci wings

                  CosmicBytes

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    DDOS ATTACK? *GASP*
                    Lokean
                    LVL:64
                    GrowStocks Guardian/Editor

                    ➨Online Price Checker: https://growstocks.xyz
                    ➨Online Set Planner:
                    https://planner.growstocks.xyz

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Nope still down now I can’t get on and it keeps timing out
                      Hi

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by yo56789 View Post
                        Nope still down now I can’t get on and it keeps timing out
                        Manage to go on for a few second just now...

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by NovaeRog View Post
                          Are the servers again down?!
                          they capped the max player size to 35 34k i think its so duuuuuuuuuuumb

                          Comment


                          • #28

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Komando View Post
                              they capped the max player size to 35 34k i think its so duuuuuuuuuuumb
                              Lol that means we need to wait for a century
                              Level- 24/125
                              A Supporter
                              Dream Item- Da vinci wings

                              CosmicBytes

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by yo56789 View Post
                                Nope still down now I can’t get on and it keeps timing out
                                same. welp
                                IGN: CottonJacket

                                I love making music

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X