MY MAGPLANT5000 AN GAIA's BEACON ARE MISSING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY MAGPLANT5000 AN GAIA's BEACON ARE MISSING

After the Rollback on June 1st, I was fortunate to still have my Magplant 5000 and Gaia's Beacon in my inventory, considering that some people lost their own magplants. However this June 3rd Rollback, I logged on to see that both my Magplant 5000 and Gaia's Beacon are missing. What do I do?!?!

EDIT: July 1st and July 3rd
    Last edited by Gophers; 07-04-2020, 03:48 AM. Reason: wrong dates
    Grow ID: Gophers
    Level: 88/125

June or july?
    IGN : ExUnknown
    Telegram Id : @somebunny

2nd Protection in game, read my suggestion pls
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...75#post3844575

Comment

There is nothing you can do now but to contact support, I lost my mint julep too after rollback VI, you can contact support here,

https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9
      GrowID: ProdigyDawn
      IG: @prodigydawn
      ProdigyDawn#5608

Comment

Originally posted by Gophers View Post
        After the Rollback on June 1st, I was fortunate to still have my Magplant 5000 and Gaia's Beacon in my inventory, considering that some people lost their own magplants. However this June 3rd Rollback, I logged on to see that both my Magplant 5000 and Gaia's Beacon are missing. What do I do?!?!

The issue with that is that they seem to unfortunately not understand the issues happening with rollbacks. I sent a message to the support when I lost my 2 magplants on Rollback VI, and they answered me that a rollback was making me lose the progression I had made, and therefore maybe lose the items I had got in this time. They then said that if I was really sure that I had MISSING items, I had to answer, but it didn't seemed like they knew there was lost but also duplicated items because of the rollback, I don't know how will all of that end, but I am worried that the end will not be good for most of the players.
        I changed my IGN, I am now called VTT

~~~GOALS~~~

Level 125 : DONE
        Get 10 DLs : 215/10
        Get Da Vinci : Not done
        Get lots of nice friends : TOTALLY DONE

Comment

Originally posted by GuzzY View Post
          The issue with that is that they seem to unfortunately not understand the issues happening with rollbacks. I sent a message to the support when I lost my 2 magplants on Rollback VI, and they answered me that a rollback was making me lose the progression I had made, and therefore maybe lose the items I had got in this time. They then said that if I was really sure that I had MISSING items, I had to answer, but it didn't seemed like they knew there was lost but also duplicated items because of the rollback, I don't know how will all of that end, but I am worried that the end will not be good for most of the players.

i lost my rayman too that i bought on january

. Something's wrong, i can feel it
          Like something's about to happen
          But i don't know what
          We're in TROUBLE

Comment

Originally posted by Solota View Post
            i lost my rayman too that i bought on january
            Have you tried mailing support? Note that they have high traffic of report right now, Expect for a late response.

Comment

Haven't gotten any response from my ticket yet. I've made the ticket on July 1 and it has been "In Progress" since July 2

Comment

Originally posted by Gophers View Post

Same happend to me lost Magplant and gaia too.. I hope I will get them back.

Comment

Working...
                X