[MERGED] Items vanished due to Safe Vault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apolloice View Post
    thats the thing i just recently woke up when i opened growtopia i didnt know they made an announcement and maintenance i just found out that they made an announcement after i checked my social medias i was unaware but ive already contacted ubisoft support they haven’t responded yet

- - - Updated - - -

for now ive only experienced it with the safe vault item
    Hi. Please be patient, there is a lot going on. Don't expect an immediate respond from the dev team, they are busy fixing the current issues.

Comment

Originally posted by HalfArrow View Post
      Hi. Please be patient, there is a lot going on. Don't expect an immediate respond from the dev team, they are busy fixing the current issues.
      Yeah I wasn’t asking for an immediate response i was just asking if they could help me, its not like i was spamming or rushing them to fix my issues for u to say i was being inpatient and expected them to immediately respond to me

Comment

Yeah I wasn’t asking for an immediate response i was just asking if they could help me, its not like i was spamming or rushing them to fix my issues for u to say i was being inpatient and expected them to immediately respond to me
        Did i say : "i was being inpatient and expected them to immediately respond to me"? No.

Comment

Since you already sent a ticket, please wait for support to get back to you. We can't help you on the forums.

As a reminder for players, do note that if you send tickets with false claims, you can be punished.

Comment

Originally posted by HalfArrow View Post
            Did i say : "i was being inpatient and expected them to immediately respond to me"? No.
            U kinda did?

Comment

I also have the same problem with Safe Vault Glitch.

Originally posted by Pangloss View Post
              Hello everyone,

We've confirmed that it's an issue but I'm glad to inform you that you'll be receiving your missing items due to this issue upon logon. If your items are still missing, please do not hesitate to reach out to Customer Support as usual, and we'll be happy to investigate your case further.

~ Pangloss
              I've already contacted the support but still didn't got a response properly except for the automated reply. I lost my 5dls after the rollback just because I retrieved my 5dls from my safe vault, it didn't returned in my backpack and it just suddenly disappeared. I hope you can help me get my dls back. Thank you! My growid is LEIGHRON.

Comment

i guess your stuff wasnt safe after all

Comment

Originally posted by Pangloss View Post
                  Hello everyone,

We've confirmed that it's an issue but I'm glad to inform you that you'll be receiving your missing items due to this issue upon logon. If your items are still missing, please do not hesitate to reach out to Customer Support as usual, and we'll be happy to investigate your case further.

~ Pangloss
                  Pangloss i still haven’t gotten my dls back and Ubisoft support haven’t responded to me in 3 days Please help

Comment

Pangloss i still haven’t gotten my dls back and Ubisoft support haven’t responded to me in 3 days Please help
                    Please be patient, The Support received thousand of reports to answer. Expect for a late response.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by LEIGHRON View Post
                    I've already contacted the support but still didn't got a response properly except for the automated reply. I lost my 5dls after the rollback just because I retrieved my 5dls from my safe vault, it didn't returned in my backpack and it just suddenly disappeared. I hope you can help me get my dls back. Thank you! My growid is LEIGHRON.
                    Please be patient and wait for their response, Currently there is a high traffic of reports to answer. Expect for a late reply

Comment

I lost too

Yeah me too i take dls from safe vault and it disappear didnt go to my inventory, i already contact the support and waiting until i get my dl back, my hardwork and time spend in this game cannot be lost because a bug.

Comment

2 weeks missing

Its almost 2 weeks since i took my dl from safe vault and it disappear didnt go to my backpack, my dls didnt comeback yet, i already contact the support and waiting for their respond

Comment

Originally posted by Teslla View Post
                          Its almost 2 weeks since i took my dl from safe vault and it disappear didnt go to my backpack, my dls didnt comeback yet, i already contact the support and waiting for their respond
                          Me too support t hasn't responded to me too its been 2 weeks right now i have 0 dls

Comment

Working...
                          X