[MERGED] Items vanished due to Safe Vault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MERGED] Items vanished due to Safe Vault

no warning that our dls will vanish when we take it out from the safe vault cool i lost 1 dl only luckily

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

I lost 2
    Instagram : @welca.gt
    Discord : WLCA#7758

I buy toxic waste barrel seeds & military radio seeds.

Comment

I lost too but

In a untrd box 50token gg what can I do?

Comment

rips to our dls

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
        - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I lost my mag from pick up from safe vaultClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200704-103901.png
Views:	2
Size:	454.1 KB
ID:	6606294Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200704-103918.png
Views:	2
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	6606296
          Before
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200703-235048.png
Views:	1
Size:	936.0 KB
ID:	6606297
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200703-235045.png
Views:	1
Size:	352.2 KB
ID:	6606298

Comment

Be aware of this new bug! (Lost 14 DLS because of it)

Hello!

Today after the second rollback I went to my world to get my Diamond locks out of my safe. After pressing remove items from the safe, the Diamond locks just disappeared. They didn't appear in my inventory or my safe or anywhere.

Is there anything that I could do to get those Dls back? I already contacted Ubisoft Support.

There are probably more bugs or glitches to be found which could potentially make your items disappear, so I really think another rollback is just necessary.

Thank you for reading through,
            WantedByCops

Comment

I lost 14 dls

Comment

ROLLBACK VIII CONFIRMED

Comment

Dls and magplant lost from safe vault

i lost a magplant and 29dls uh... What should i do? Any recommendations?

Comment

Lets do rollback viii pls.
                    GOALS:
                    Royal Lock [0/1]
                    Magplant 5000 [1/3]
                    Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

Hello everyone,

We've confirmed that it's an issue but I'm glad to inform you that you'll be receiving your missing items due to this issue upon logon. If your items are still missing, please do not hesitate to reach out to Customer Support as usual, and we'll be happy to investigate your case further.

~ Pangloss

Comment

I found a glitch about the safe vault

After the second rollback I entered my world then i tried to get the dls in my safe vault I managed to get my dls but when i left my world to buy the daily quest when I checked my inventory my dls were gone i tried re entering all my world cuz maybe i left them somewhere and forgot but my dls weren’t found anywhere now im panicking because all my dls are gone please help me BTW my dls weren’t duplicated because i did not buy or sell anything during the duplication issue day PLEASE HELP ME GT MY GROW ID is xefron and the world that i got my dls from is EXILINITE thats my main world

Comment

Originally posted by Apolloice View Post
                          After the second rollback I entered my world then i tried to get the dls in my safe vault I managed to get my dls but when i left my world to buy the daily quest when I checked my inventory my dls were gone i tried re entering all my world cuz maybe i left them somewhere and forgot but my dls weren’t found anywhere now im panicking because all my dls are gone please help me BTW my dls weren’t duplicated because i did not buy or sell anything during the duplication issue day PLEASE HELP ME GT MY GROW ID is xefron and the world that i got my dls from is EXILINITE thats my main world
                          there was an announcement made prior to the game being unlocked telling you that these items would be untradeable/usable. you took the risk by taking them out. you can email support, but it will likely take you longer than it takes for dls to be unlocked to return your items.
                          Ariana/Zya

Comment

I want to know that is happend with the donation box too or just only safe?
                            IGN:Snozzys
                            IG:T0X_z

GOALS:
                            GETTING MAGPLANT:1/1
                            HAVE 2 RARE NAME WORLD:1/2
                            HAVE 1 BGL:0/1

Comment

Originally posted by iAngelBear View Post
                              there was an announcement made prior to the game being unlocked telling you that these items would be untradeable/usable. you took the risk by taking them out. you can email support, but it will likely take you longer than it takes for dls to be unlocked to return your items.
                              thats the thing i just recently woke up when i opened growtopia i didnt know they made an announcement and maintenance i just found out that they made an announcement after i checked my social medias i was unaware but ive already contacted ubisoft support they haven’t responded yet

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by SnowyGss View Post
                              I want to know that is happend with the donation box too or just only safe?
                              for now ive only experienced it with the safe vault item

Comment

Working...
                              X