Mixing glitch after maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing glitch after maintenance

After long update,when i mixed my chemicals for fuel packs,i can mix only 1 mysterious chemical,not all,how it was before maintenance. Every items from mixing, every item from mixing gives only ONE item...

Bump,its important

Comment

Share more details.
      hi

Comment

Originally posted by MrLerd View Post
        After long update,when i mixed my chemicals for fuel packs,i can mix only 1 mysterious chemical,not all,how it was before maintenance. Every items from mixing, every item from mixing gives only ONE item...
        Well i was making slime and no problem here
        GrowID:ElChutoy
        World main:GDSAI

Comment

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the report! We can confirm that it's a bug and we'll be fixing the issue tomorrow.

~ Pangloss

Comment

Originally posted by Pangloss View Post
            Hey everyone,

Thanks for the report! We can confirm that it's a bug and we'll be fixing the issue tomorrow.

~ Pangloss
            Ubisoft tryna get some sleep after the mantainance :v

Comment

Originally posted by Pangloss View Post
              Hey everyone,

~ Pangloss

Hey Pangloss, this is a much needed suggestion... please temporarily shut the server for afew days and allow the mod team to fix everything caused by the dupe and rollbacks. The entire game can't function as properly as it should be. The entire community can wait it out, just fix everything and reset the entire summerfest.
              Hope something can be done. Thanks for the hard work.

Comment

Working...
              X