Magplant bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magplant bug

I am kind of annoyed right now, considering i broke my magplant just to see whether it actually would return to my inventory. However, it dropped on the floor and now I am unable to pick it up. All my farms are ready at the moment so this is a massive complication. I had all my farmables ready for the end of summerfest for apology day, but now I am unable to. Please just check my logs to know that it is mine and what i said it true, i just want to do a bfg for today so i can do another by the end of summerfest. Also, there have been 2 rollbacks in 3 days and having diamond locks locked and magplants locked etc make it really hard to carry on playing, please could my magplant just be place back in the builders lock. I will attach proof of this.Click image for larger version

Name:	magplant problems again....PNG
Views:	1
Size:	144.5 KB
ID:	6721487
    Follow @organicowen_gt on Instagram

Read https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...80#post4287880
    IGN:YandereDemon
    Originally posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today
    sigpic
    ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ
    Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG
    That Mexican pepper thingie

10 chars

Comment

Sorry but that did not help, it did not tell me when it was going to be unlocked, it did not tell me why breaking these locked blocks are breakable but still get locked after broken, and it was not helpful in general, if i knew that it was gonna be like that then i wouldnt have broken it, i only wanted help from the mods considering that i am clearly not an exploiter of duplication glitches. I am asking for it to be placed back in the builders lock as it was accidental, and i wasn't asking for somebody to send me a link to a post that i have already read.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganicOwen_gt View Post
        Sorry but that did not help, it did not tell me when it was going to be unlocked, it did not tell me why breaking these locked blocks are breakable but still get locked after broken, and it was not helpful in general, if i knew that it was gonna be like that then i wouldnt have broken it, i only wanted help from the mods considering that i am clearly not an exploiter of duplication glitches. I am asking for it to be placed back in the builders lock as it was accidental, and i wasn't asking for somebody to send me a link to a post that i have already read.
        Hi OrganicOwen,

Please dont be worry about your situation, As you are the owner Please lock the area if You have an admin accessed in your world. You can collect your magplant as soon as they open the ban.

Currently there is no ETA, When the item ban will be open.

Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by Decode Quiz View Post
          Hi OrganicOwen,

Please dont be worry about your situation, As you are the owner Please lock the area if You have an admin accessed in your world. You can collect your magplant as soon as they open the ban.

Currently there is no ETA, When the item ban will be open.

Hope that helps
          I mean it is reassuring, my only concern is that I have to break all 4 farms by myself and the only chance to do that is to multibox, which I am not going to. The one thing that this is going to do is encourage ut/gaia/magplant owners to autofarm and multibox, I just want this to be fixed as soon as possible.

Comment

I mean it is reassuring, my only concern is that I have to break all 4 farms by myself and the only chance to do that is to multibox, which I am not going to. The one thing that this is going to do is encourage ut/gaia/magplant owners to autofarm and multibox, I just want this to be fixed as soon as possible.
            No pressure, you can rest and check the game back tomorrow!

Comment

No pressure, you can rest and check the game back tomorrow!
              Nope I'm gonna do as much as i can possible to ensure that i have something to harvest on apology day

Comment

Nope I'm gonna do as much as i can possible to ensure that i have something to harvest on apology day
                And yes! I just read a thread that there wont be another rollback, It is safe to break for now

Comment

And yes! I just read a thread that there wont be another rollback, It is safe to break for now
                  You read it from an actual moderator or just some nobody

Comment

No there is no way to get it and you can't host regular bfgs until the magplants are unlocked.

If you really want to break blocks to get trees ready for the apology event and can't break them all yourself, you can use a gaia's beacon to collect seeds and place blocks yourself in a public area. However, with this you will get 10% less seeds than you would normally as you would give the blocks that drop to the breakers.

Edit: Actually, techno-organic engine isn't locked and it can pick up blocks too. So you can use a toe and a gaia to pick up both seeds and blocks. However, it's unlikely you have a toe on yourself and as dls are untradable, it's going to be hard to buy 1.

Also definitely place a block on the magplant and set the lock off from public to prevent random people stealing it as soon as they become usable again.
                    . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Firstly, this is not a bug and you have already read the announcement thread that was made about this.
                      The reason you can't pick it up is because items have been duplicated, in which they are trying to prevent them from being sold or used.
                      We don't know how long this is going to be for and all we can do, is wait.
                      Your Magplant can't be placed again as it was broken and can only be used once it has been unlocked.

Everyone is in this situation right now and you are not the only one.
                      I'm not sure why you broke your Magplant, "just to see whether it actually would return to my inventory." when you said that you read the thread that stated "once dropped cannot be picked up."
                      There's not much that any of us can do at the moment, so I send my luck to you.
                      IGN: Gesine
                      Level: 63
                      Forumer Since: Sept. 5, 2014.

----------------------------------------
                      Support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

Comment

Originally posted by gesine View Post
                        Firstly, this is not a bug and you have already read the announcement thread that was made about this.
                        The reason you can't pick it up is because items have been duplicated, in which they are trying to prevent them from being sold or used.
                        Your Magplant can't be placed again as it was broken and can only be used once it has been unlocked.

I'm not sure why you broke your Magplant, "just to see whether it actually would return to my inventory." when you said that you read the thread that stated "once dropped cannot be picked up."
                        You're making me seem dumb, I KNOW that there was a duplication glitch, I KNOW that the items are locked, I KNOW that this is not a bug and I KNOW that they are trying to prevent trades of these items. If you read what I said then you would understand that I am trying to raise awareness to the fact that these items are breakable and they have not mentioned it explicitly. If it were me, then I would make sure that these locked blocks cannot be broken, however this is disappointing that a professional game company cannot comprehend what will happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Also i just didnt know how to classify it and i couldnt be asked to think for the title. I knew that it wasn't a bug and also this category would get the most attention.

Comment

You're making me seem dumb, I KNOW that there was a duplication glitch, I KNOW that the items are locked, I KNOW that this is not a bug and I KNOW that they are trying to prevent trades of these items. If you read what I said then you would understand that I am trying to raise awareness to the fact that these items are breakable and they have not mentioned it explicitly. If it were me, then I would make sure that these locked blocks cannot be broken, however this is disappointing that a professional game company cannot comprehend what will happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Also i just didnt know how to classify it and i couldnt be asked to think for the title. I knew that it wasn't a bug and also this category would get the most attention.
                          Okay, sorry about that.
                          I was not trying to make you feel any type of negative way, as I also don't know why they didn't mention that kind of thing.
                          To me it did not seem like you were talking about the fact that it dropped and wasn't mentioned.

You never said "My Magplant was not put into my inventory and I want to know why they never stated this in the announcements."
                          If you had constructed a better written thread on this topic, then I would've understood.
                          I apologize once again, I hope that we could get an answer for this as well.
                          IGN: Gesine
                          Level: 63
                          Forumer Since: Sept. 5, 2014.

----------------------------------------
                          Support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

Comment

Okay, sorry about that.
                            I was not trying to make you feel any type of negative way, as I also don't know why they didn't mention that kind of thing.
                            To me it did not seem like you were talking about the fact that it dropped and wasn't mentioned.

You never said "My Magplant was not put into my inventory and I want to know why they never stated this in the announcements."
                            If you had constructed a better written thread on this topic, then I would've understood.
                            I apologize once again, I hope that we could get an answer for this as well.
                            I don't think an answer is necessary. The magplant drops when broken to prevent them being moved around.

Also I replied with a solution for you but you probably missed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
                            No there is no way to get it and you can't host regular bfgs until the magplants are unlocked.

If you really want to break blocks to get trees ready for the apology event and can't break them all yourself, you can use a gaia's beacon to collect seeds and place blocks yourself in a public area. However, with this you will get 10% less seeds than you would normally as you would give the blocks that drop to the breakers.

Edit: Actually, techno-organic engine isn't locked and it can pick up blocks too. So you can use a toe and a gaia to pick up both seeds and blocks. However, it's unlikely you have a toe on yourself and as dls are untradable, it's going to be hard to buy 1.

Also definitely place a block on the magplant and set the lock off from public to prevent random people stealing it as soon as they become usable again.
                            ^^^ ^
                            . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

I also made a reply about this issue in the past day when the server was up. If you were on the forums, you could have spent some time reading other issues related to this and found out that this was the problem (where you cannot pick up magplant when broken).

Originally posted by iPlayfuls View Post
                              If you break them (magplant), they will stay floating in the world and you cannot pick them up.
                              IGN: iPlayfuls
                              Level: 125/125
                              Playing Since: March 2015

Worlds:
                              Main World: IPLAYFULS
                              Bait Shop: IPLAYBAITS and IPLAYTACKLES
                              BFG Service/Shop: IPLAYFULSLINK

Comment

Working...
                              X