Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it my wifi or Is there something wrong with gt..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it my wifi or Is there something wrong with gt..

So, there was this problem last year when a region of the world couldnt log in to gt. And all of us thought it was our wifi and etc.. Same thing is happening so im not sure wether this is a wifi or a gt problem..
    Can anybody clarify?
    Also forums is also having the same problem and I couldnt open it, so I had to use vpn.

Originally posted by Mamapb View Post
    So, there was this problem last year when a region of the world couldnt log in to gt. And all of us thought it was our wifi and etc.. Same thing is happening so im not sure wether this is a wifi or a gt problem..
    Can anybody clarify?
    Also forums is also having the same problem and I couldnt open it, so I had to use vpn.
    same, i'm using a vpn just to access the forums rn and find a solution
    IGN: CottonJacket

I love making music

Comment

Yes it could be your wifi but I'm seeing other having the same problem I can log in just fine on both the game and fourms I highly suggest try turning your phone off and back on or if your on PC reset your Router if this is does not work try reinstalling the game if your still having trouble you may also contact Support through this link https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9
      Last edited by JQ4; 07-09-2020, 06:02 AM.
      Jupser

Comment

Originally posted by JQ4 View Post
        Yes it could be your wifi but I'm seeing other having the same problem I can log in just fine on both the game and fourms I highly suggest try turning your phone off and back on or if your on PC reset your Router if this is does not work try reinstalling the game if your still having trouble you may also contact support@growtopiagame.com
        I also forgot to add.. I did all of those things

Comment

Originally posted by Mamapb View Post
          I also forgot to add.. I did all of those things
          Well sorry to hear that You could try and change your time zone to a different time zone mine is set in Chicago Usa I have no clue if this would work but you could try it
          Jupser

Comment

Working...
          X