X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emphera
    replied
    Originally posted by Bardes View Post
    What you mean it doesn’t open? Can’t you login in or open the app itself? I also play on Ipad sometimes so I can help you if you provide screenshots ect.
    The game won't respond so he they can't open the app up.

- - - Updated - - -

But anyways, try this troubleshooting guide:

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/0...oubleshooting/

Leave a comment:

• Bardes
    replied
    Originally posted by T8B8 View Post
    I have downloaded the new beta test of IpadOS 14.0 and as soon as I downloaded Growtopia It doesnt even open it. I’ve tried everything. I deleted game and download again , didnt work. I rebooted my system , didnt work. I’ve even erase all content and settings but it didnt work again and I’m sooo pissed right now.. Do you know any solutions for this. It works perfectly fine on IOS 14.0 though...
    What you mean it doesn’t open? Can’t you login in or open the app itself? I also play on Ipad sometimes so I can help you if you provide screenshots ect.

Leave a comment:

• Creatorss
    replied
    Originally posted by T8B8 View Post
    I have downloaded the new beta test of IpadOS 14.0 and as soon as I downloaded Growtopia It doesnt even open it. I’ve tried everything. I deleted game and download again , didnt work. I rebooted my system , didnt work. I’ve even erase all content and settings but it didnt work again and I’m sooo pissed right now.. Do you know any solutions for this. It works perfectly fine on IOS 14.0 though...
    is the latest version ? check again.

Leave a comment:

• T8B8
    started a topic IpadOS 14.0 Growtopia problem

IpadOS 14.0 Growtopia problem

Working...
X